*Official September 2011 Thread!* Who's joining me?!

I just booked Sep 17-24 at the CSR!! This will be DS first trip. He will be 18 months. DH is a little iffy on how DS will do, but I am so sure he will LOVE it. We are also bring along my big sis and her hubby!

We went this past September. Our daughter was 15 months old, and it was a piece of cake! Even with her milk allergy...

Loved it so much we are bouncing back! :cheer2:

Hey guys. I'm really worried about the heat. We went the first week of October this year and it was FINE... are the last two weeks of September normally comparable? We're looking for low crowds, but if it's going to be sooooo hot that it's not fun, we won't want to go!!

Can you tell me what you loved best about it? Hoping it was the crowds. :goodvibes

Well, we loved the fact that we could walk on to most of the rides that were open --- especially BTMR --- my 12 year old loves it! The parade was beautiful and we watched it from Frontierland. We liked getting the candy, but waiting in line for candy seems kind of silly to me. We didn't dress up this year, but intend to be pirates next year. The only time the crowds bothered me was during the parade --- you know the usual pushing and lack of personal space. :thumbsup2

Well, we loved the fact that we could walk on to most of the rides that were open --- especially BTMR --- my 12 year old loves it! The parade was beautiful and we watched it from Frontierland. We liked getting the candy, but waiting in line for candy seems kind of silly to me. We didn't dress up this year, but intend to be pirates next year. The only time the crowds bothered me was during the parade --- you know the usual pushing and lack of personal space. :thumbsup2

Sweet! Were the crowds low the rest of your stay?:goodvibes

Sweet! Were the crowds low the rest of your stay?:goodvibes

I really thought the crowds were very low. I've been in April and December before and I love love love the low crowds in September!!! I really don't think I want to go at any other time now. Free Dining......warm weather....perfect

Just booked CSR for Sept. 18-25 with free dining. I'm soooo excited! Just hope to convince dh to go, or find a buddy. OR go solo! :)

Just booked CSR for Sept. 18-25 with free dining. I'm soooo excited! Just hope to convince dh to go, or find a buddy. OR go solo! :)

Oh, I'm so excited for you!!! Even a solo trip is fun!! and you can join my family and me for a dinner or snack!!! :cool1:

Us, us, us!

My hubby thinks I am crazy for booking again since we just got back

We are booked at the BLT - a 1 bedroom from 9/29-10/4

Now I am counting down the days until we can make our ADR's

I have decided to go Sept 24 - Oct1. Just gotta get hubby on tha ball so I can book and get that down payment made!! lol

Us, us, us!

My hubby thinks I am crazy for booking again since we just got back

We are booked at the BLT - a 1 bedroom from 9/29-10/4

Now I am counting down the days until we can make our ADR's

I was making my plans for a May trip this past Sept when we went. SO nope youre not crazy :lmao:

Hey guys. I'm really worried about the heat. We went the first week of October this year and it was FINE... are the last two weeks of September normally comparable? We're looking for low crowds, but if it's going to be sooooo hot that it's not fun, we won't want to go!!

DH and I have gone four Septembers in a row and only one was hot enough to wilt us at times. It's pretty warm, but it never slowed us down. :cool1:The crowds are so low, it's more than makes up for a little bit of the heat. Since you can just hop on the rides for the most part, you have plenty of time to relax by the pool and cool off mid-afternoon:beach:...then go back for more! :yay:

Count us in!! DH and I planning WL for 9/22 - 9/29. Free dining but hoping for room discount! :thumbsup2 We love Disney in September!!:banana: Weather has never been a huge factor.:flower3:

Good to hear that about the weather never being a factor. The only time I've been to Florida was for my honeymoon in June of 2003. That was HOT!
We'll be staying at CBR when we go next year.

We're going too - all booked up for POR from 3rd September - 17th September. I cannot wait! It's my first trip in about 15 years and DH's first trip EVER! It's our belated honeymoon trip and I'm super duper excited!! :goodvibes

We are booked for one night at Pop and then 7 nights at CSR in September of 2011! So excited to be joining all of you in your countdowns and planning!

I've made a list of the restaurants where we want to eat. Don't have days picked out yet as I want to wait until it is sort of close to actually book ADRS:rotfl:, but I know where we will be eating!

Anyone planning any fun countdowns, crafts, custom clothes or MNSSHP costumes yet?

We are booked for one night at Pop and then 7 nights at CSR in September of 2011! So excited to be joining all of you in your countdowns and planning!

I've made a list of the restaurants where we want to eat. Don't have days picked out yet as I want to wait until it is sort of close to actually book ADRS:rotfl:, but I know where we will be eating!

Anyone planning any fun countdowns, crafts, custom clothes or MNSSHP costumes yet?

We are having a Disney family movie night every Friday night leading up to the trip...

I just got my Cricut today, so I am looking forward to making some fun stuff for our trip! Anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter