****Official September 2008 Photopass Share NOW CLOSED****

Hi there!
My family and I are going to disney from September 5-13 and would like to split the cost of the photopass. Please let me know how this works.

thanks, knomers :flower3:

I will add you to group #7. Once the group is full the leader will be in touch with instructions. Thanks!

I have one opening in our sept photo share, we had one person drop out, anyone going between the dates of Sept 5-20-pm me if interested,

I would like to join group 6 if possible? We are going from Sept 18-27. I hope we can? Does it matter that I am Canadian? Let me know when you can. Thanks!!!

Hi!

I am new to this but would love to join a pp share grp for 9/26-10/5. I have no idea what I am doing but would love to get in on this! If some one could help & offer some info I would be forever greatful!

We laid out the full price when we went the last time & felt pressured to make the most of it. This is such a great idea!

Thanks fellow lovers in the mouse!

bea:tinker: :mickeyjum

If there's still room I'd love to join a group as well (as long as it's not a problem that I'm Canadian). We'll be there from September 6th-13th. Please let me know. This sounds like a great idea!!

Amy

I would love to join a photo pass group if its not too late! We will be at Disney Sep 19-27.

Hi!

I am new to this but would love to join a pp share grp for 9/26-10/5. I have no idea what I am doing but would love to get in on this! If some one could help & offer some info I would be forever greatful!

We laid out the full price when we went the last time & felt pressured to make the most of it. This is such a great idea!

Thanks fellow lovers in the mouse!

bea:tinker: :mickeyjum

Added you to group #8 (need a leader for this group)

chai latté;26158190 said:
If there's still room I'd love to join a group as well (as long as it's not a problem that I'm Canadian). We'll be there from September 6th-13th. Please let me know. This sounds like a great idea!!

Amy

Added you to Group #7

I would love to join a photo pass group if its not too late! We will be at Disney Sep 19-27.

Added you to Group #8 (still need a leader for this group)

Hello,

I'll be going 9/11-9/18 and I'm willing to be leader if needed. Thanks!

Added you to group #7 and added you as leader. PM me if you have any questions. I suggest sending a PM to everyone in your group and get their email address to make contact easier. Thanks for being a leader! :thumbsup2

I really have nothing to offer other than I am getting so excited for my trip :cool1: and anxious to view my photos that aren't taken yet. :rotfl:

Desperately looking for a photopass share group. Wondering if you have any room for us?? We leave August 28 -Sept. 4?

Thanks so much!!:) :)

We would like to join a group if there is still room, we will be there Sept. 6-12, maybe thru the 14th if DH can get an extra day off. :cool1:
Many thanks

Thanks so much I am so excited! Can't wait to be contacted! Hopefully some one will step up to be a grp leader!

Thanks so much for the direction & help!

bea 9/26-10/5/08

I would love to join a photo pass group too if I can. We will be at Disney Sep 19-28. Thanks...

Added you to Group #8. We still need a leader for this group.
I would be ok with being the leader although I have not done this before. If all thats involved is what you wrote on the first page it doesn't sound to bad.. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter