**Official Sept 2010 Thread** Please post your dates and resort

17 days left. I wanted to get out the suitcase this weekend but was afraid of the eyeroll from my husband. EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

17 days left. I wanted to get out the suitcase this weekend but was afraid of the eyeroll from my husband. EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

:rotfl: I am glad I do not have a husband like that when it comes to Disney. If my DH had his way we would have already been packed. His thing that bugs me is that he has to wash and wax the car and clean it out before we go. I'm like it is just going to get dirty.:confused: His theory is that the bugs won't stick to the front of the car and will be easier to wash off after the trip. :confused3 If you say so DH.

I started packing today, now mind you we leave Thursday but my kids don't know we're doing so I'm packing in the attic while they're in school! Plus it's still pretty hot here so we're wearing the clothes that need to be packed up until today pretty much. I already feel like I'm going to forget something!!!

Gotta see that ticker... where am I at? 3 days left? ACK! I gotta pack! And it doesn't help that I rolled my ankle walking down some steps yesterday. I know I messed it up pretty good so I have a brace on it (because I've done this before) and I hope it will be tolerable by Sat.

D4D

We leave for the airport in 3 hrs.......hours....not days anymore!! :cool1::cool1::banana: Will be at WDW later this afternoon!!! Have a great vacation fellow Sept. DISrs!!!!

We leave tomorrow at noon for a two hour straight flight into MCO. Then it's on the ME to POP. Can hardly contain my excitement. DD4 and I have been watching videos of the different rides on youtube.

:cool1::woohoo::yay::banana::cheer2::dance3:pixiedust:party::jumping1:

Every single night I've been putting aside items I will take on the trip but I'm so worried I'm going to forget something!!! It will be the silliest thing like a ponytail holder, I just know it :)

Just got back from a week long trip with my mom.

We had great weather!!! I will say it did rain for a little bit each day we were there except for yesterday and the first day. Rain happened around 3pm-6pm window, just to kind of give an idea for those who may be wondering. Only one of the days was it torrential down pour. The other days were moderate/light sprinkles. It was VERY hot still, hotter than I remember it being last year. Close to "feels like" 100 range. So def. pack some extra shirts/shorts if you plan on changing in between your day. Crowds were a little heavier I thought than last year as well. Could be b/c of MNSHP or the great deals that have been going out, but still we literally walked onto everything so no worries. (10-20 minute wait for most popular attractions.)

Have fun for those who have yet to go!!!:thumbsup2

Just got back from a week long trip with my mom.

We had great weather!!! I will say it did rain for a little bit each day we were there except for yesterday and the first day. Rain happened around 3pm-6pm window, just to kind of give an idea for those who may be wondering. Only one of the days was it torrential down pour. The other days were moderate/light sprinkles. It was VERY hot still, hotter than I remember it being last year. Close to "feels like" 100 range. So def. pack some extra shirts/shorts if you plan on changing in between your day. Crowds were a little heavier I thought than last year as well. Could be b/c of MNSHP or the great deals that have been going out, but still we literally walked onto everything so no worries. (10-20 minute wait for most popular attractions.)

Have fun for those who have yet to go!!!:thumbsup2

MNSSHP hasn't started yet:confused3

MNSSHP hasn't started yet:confused3

I should have been more specific...it was the last couple days that had been getting busier we noticed, and MNSHP starts the 14th. I never paid to much attention on here as to who was going and what dates, but to me it seemed a lot of little kids where there despite school being back in session, so that could have been a reason for the crowds.

I'm soooo stoked to leave in 9 days. This week is going to go by either very fast or very slow. Either way, I'm excited.

Finally received my ME tags! I was starting to get nervous. I know I could have pulled my own bags, but I'm pregnant and would rather not have to worry about that.

Majority of items are already packed. Just have last minute items to pack into my backpack but that will happen Thursday night/Friday morning.

The week better go by quickly!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter