**Official Sept 2010 Thread** Please post your dates and resort

Work is done for the week, which is a relief. The next couple days will be smooth sailing until we leave on Friday. 4th mother/daughter trip in 2 days. So excited. :)

Printed my boarding passes - get through a couple hours of work, then off we go! :woohoo: Hoping Earl doesn't affect too many flights today - I don't want a delay!!!!

I've been waiting 8 months for today! Okay time......now, slooooooooow down.:worship:

:banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2:

Printed my boarding passes - get through a couple hours of work, then off we go! :woohoo: Hoping Earl doesn't affect too many flights today - I don't want a delay!!!!

I've been waiting 8 months for today! Okay time......now, slooooooooow down.:worship:

:banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2:

We are going at the same time!! Were leaving in a few to get back on the road!! Hope to see you guys there:dance3::cheer2::dance3:

Tomorrow, tomorrow, TOMORROW!!! :cool1:

I have to just pack a few more things and go over my list and I'm ready to go. It's probably the one day of the year that waking up at 3 am is okay in my book. No complaints. :thumbsup2

One week from right now, we will be sitting in the plane on our way to Disney :dancer: Last night the girls and I pulled out some of their clothes to be packed so they won't wear them to school, today I plan on finishing buying clothes for my DH and righting out the notes to each of my DD's teachers. Also, have to make a finalized list of the things that we will need so I can go shopping for them :goodvibes

We have one week too!! Now everyone cross their fingers that Gaston doesn't develop into anything headed towards FLA during that time 9/9/-9/13. I can't take anymore of this hurricane talk!!!!!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, TOMORROW!!! :cool1:

I have to just pack a few more things and go over my list and I'm ready to go. It's probably the one day of the year that waking up at 3 am is okay in my book. No complaints. :thumbsup2

I hear ya there.... I work the midnight shift so I get off work at 7am.... and we will head out (driving) tommorrow night after I wake up!!!

Hi to all the September people!
I've joined this thread a little late but we're going on Sept 10th for 14 night at SSR with free dining.
So glad September is finally here!! :banana:
Hope you all have an amazing time!:wizard:

Jane

no more counting days.... we can now start counting hours.... we leave in approx. 24 hours!!!!!

Getting excited here!!!! We are taking my best friend and her son who have never been. Can't wait to see their faces.

We leave to cross the border in exactly 48 hours. Then 14 hrs after that we are in the air to go see Mickey

7 days left! At this time next week I'll be... at the World! Landed! Off the plane! Probably even at the resort!

I have to got to get one of those *huge* Mickey rice krispie treats with chocolate as soon as I can!

D4D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter