**Official Sept 2010 Thread** Please post your dates and resort

We are going September 14-17 WITHOUT the kids for our 10 year anniversary!!!! We are so excited! We love experiencing the parks with the kids and we take them every year (sometimes twice), I can't wait to just spend time with the hubby there!

That's AWESOME ! I know you'll have a great time just the two of you. I don't have kids, so I don't know the magic of taking them, but being able to do your "own thing" is great.

9/9 - 9/13
Wilderness Lodge

We haven't told our kids and hopefully the hurricanes stay at bay and we will wake them up that morning and tell them we're heading to the airport!! They have no idea!!

How did this go? Were they surprised?
Yes it went very well. It was funny actually. I wrapped up they're MNSSHP costumes and pinned the Disney luggage tags to the costumes. I told them it was a small back to school present. They both opened their costumes and we're kind of looking at me like I had lost my mind. They didn't notice the Luggage Tags. They were like "um... thanks mom" lol. We had to point out the fact that they had to look really carefully at the costumes, and my oldest finally noticed, and then came the shreak that only a little girl can do. It was great!!

Is it too early to be counting hours - 78 hours to go!:rotfl: :cool1:

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LONGEST WEEK EVER :worship:

Yes it went very well. It was funny actually. I wrapped up they're MNSSHP costumes and pinned the Disney luggage tags to the costumes. I told them it was a small back to school present. They both opened their costumes and we're kind of looking at me like I had lost my mind. They didn't notice the Luggage Tags. They were like "um... thanks mom" lol. We had to point out the fact that they had to look really carefully at the costumes, and my oldest finally noticed, and then came the shreak that only a little girl can do. It was great!!

That's so great! How exciting for you and the kids!! My kids have known about this trip for months so I keep getting 'when do we go?' and several looks of she's-kidding-about-this-because-it-is-taking-forever-to-get-here looks :laughing: I want to surprise them but am so bad about keeping secrets! Maybe next time, and if I get myself a muzzle...

Hi Ya'll! I'm a newbie to the boards, but not to Disney. We've been AP since 2004 (minus the year we lived in ND). Don't know how I haven't stumbled across the boards before :confused3
Our next trip is 9/9-9/13 for DD's 9th birthday staying at FW. We'll be getting her dolled up at the BBB in MK on Fri and have breakfast at Akerhaus Saturday morning. :cool1: I can't wait!

11 more sleeps, till we start the drive to AKL Club!:eek: so much to do, so little time:scared1:

Less than two weeks for me:banana::banana::banana: We will staying at POP SEPT 12TH-18TH. This will be a very special vacation since my boyfriend will be leaving for Navy boothcamp Feb 15th and we don't know when our next vacation will be:sad2: So we decided to include his two sisters and my niece all of whom have never been to Disney World. My DD is so excited and can't wait to show them all her favorite rides:cutie: This is def going to be the vacation to remember:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hi Ya'll! I'm a newbie to the boards, but not to Disney. We've been AP since 2004 (minus the year we lived in ND). Don't know how I haven't stumbled across the boards before :confused3
Our next trip is 9/9-9/13 for DD's 9th birthday staying at FW. We'll be getting her dolled up at the BBB in MK on Fri and have breakfast at Akerhaus Saturday morning. :cool1: I can't wait!

Where in ND did you live? We leave Friday evening for a 7+ hour trip to the airport. We will be there until the 12th. MDS thought we were dropping him off at the airport and Mickey would pick him up on the other side :sad2:. He seemed upset that we are all going with :rotfl2:.

Gotta get through 3 more days then I'll be waking up BRIGHT and early around 3 AM to catch the 6 AM flight we have Friday!!! :banana::cheer2::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter