• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official Sept 2010 Thread** Please post your dates and resort

8 more days!!! I already started packing some of the stuff that I won't be wearing here anymore now that summer is pretty much over and it's starting to get cool enough for jeans and short sleeves. :cool1:

8 more days!!! I already started packing some of the stuff that I won't be wearing here anymore now that summer is pretty much over and it's starting to get cool enough for jeans and short sleeves. :cool1:

me too - I'm one state south of you! I'll finish packing this weekend.

6 more nights of work.. 8 days till we leave... 10 days till we arrive!!!

Want to pack... really want to pack... however, I was hinted at that I should wait until after my Birthday pack!

6 more nights of work.. 8 days till we leave... 10 days till we arrive!!!

Want to pack... really want to pack... however, I was hinted at that I should wait until after my Birthday pack!

You sound kind of like me! I have been thinking in my head "okay 4 more days of work, I start graduate classes next week too, and only 7 days until I arrive at Disney."

This next week is going to fly by because I have so much other stuff going on between work/school starting up! :cutie:

Labor Day Weekend for me and family. Sept 4-6 at All Star Movies, if I don't change to CBR before the week is out. :cool1:

Labor Day Weekend for me and family. Sept 4-6 at All Star Movies, if I don't change to CBR before the week is out. :cool1:

Sweet!! Someone else that will be there during the days Im there:cool1::rotfl: I'll be there Sept 2nd-6th at OKW

Next Friday at this time my mom and I will be in route to WDW!!! Flight comes in a little bit after 11, so hopefully by the time we catch Magical Express we'll be at the hotel by 1:00 PM and on a Magic Kingdom bus by 1:30 :cool1:

yay....my ticker says 5 more days! No more "weeks", we are down to days! :banana:

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My ticker may say 1 week and 1 day... but my desktop ticker is for when we leave home.... and it says 6 days!!!

We are going September 14-17 WITHOUT the kids for our 10 year anniversary!!!! We are so excited! We love experiencing the parks with the kids and we take them every year (sometimes twice), I can't wait to just spend time with the hubby there!

We are going September 14-17 WITHOUT the kids for our 10 year anniversary!!!! We are so excited! We love experiencing the parks with the kids and we take them every year (sometimes twice), I can't wait to just spend time with the hubby there!

Very nice! Have a great time with the hubby - happy anniversary!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter