• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official Sept 2010 Thread** Please post your dates and resort

Yeeahhhh!!!! We are going to most likely stay at All Star Music in a suite!! This will be our first ever trip!!! Im so excited!!:cool1:

sept 18-25, our third trip (my fourth) just hubby and I, staying at Port Orleans FQ.

Can't Wait! September is an awesome time to go, not busy, still really warm, and not too many kids! LOL!

We have stayed at Pop on our last 2 trips and decided to try something different this time so instead of Pop we are staying at All Star Sports (because it is the 1st bus stop)

Another note... my brother isn't going to go, so we added an extra day our trip now is...
Sept 5 - Sept 11 at All Star Sports

My family will be staying at POR Sept 16-21.

SO super excited..

now.. if only Disney would release a free dining promotion!!! anxiously waiting to see what will happen!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sept 18th - 25th! Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village. Our 10th Anniversary and our son's (3 yrs old) first trip. We couldn't be more excited!

September 15th thru the 24th. First trip solo without the wife. Fourth trip to the World and 3rd to POP ! Bring on the Halloween Parties !

5 nights in THV, followed by 4 nights at BLT.

First time staying at DVC resort. We are guests of my cousin and his DW who own at SSR. Grownup trip this time.

Sept can't come soon enough!!

Now I have to get a countdown ticker in my signature.

jerry

We are heading down from September 25 to October 2nd and staying at Fort Wilderness cabins. Myself, my daughter, my grandaughter (6), my niece and my grandniece(7). My sister and her partner are meeting us there. It is my granduahgters second time but the first time she was too little to go on all the rides. It's my grandniece's first time and she and my grandaughter are great pals. We are so looking forward to our time there. :woohoo:

Posted here before but as of yesterday, I have offically booked for September 26th thru October 1st at All Star Movies!!! YAY!!! :cool1::banana::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter