• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL Sept. 2009

We are heading to WDW 9/15-24 and staying at POP CENTURY for our DD 9th Birthday.

We are going 9/16 to 9/23 and staying at ASMo. We'll be celebrating my ods 15th birthday (his 3rd birthday celebration at the world) and my youngest's 2nd trip!! Hope everyone has a magical trip!!

I can hardly wait until our September 14 through 18th vacation! We are having a reception for my newlywed sister and her husband the day after their actual marriage ceremony!(in not so sunny Buffalo, Ny)

My DH, DGS and I will be staying at the CBR Sep 21-25.

We will be at MNSSHP on the 22nd. We are so excited!!. DH and I go all out for Halloween here at home and we love every minute of it. The smiles on the children's faces who love to come by our spooky house every year are priceless. Even the parents get a kick out of it. So we can't wait to enjoy Mickey's Halloween Party. It will be our grandson' first time to it. :banana:

We (DD, DS & I) will be at CSR Sept 18-28 for DD's graduation celebration. We're also staying at HRH Universal Sept 16-18, we can hardly wait for Sept. to come.:banana:

Phantom Frollo and i will be staying at POP from 9/17-9/20!!!! we can't wait!

I can't wait fro sept 13th. I know I'm more excited then the 5 year who will be turning 6 while we're there!! Can't do enough planning!!!!

I know, I am more excited than DS to! We will be at POP Aug 30th-Sept 5th! I am busy busy tie dying shirts (with Mickey heads in them!) for us to wear on our trip! I just ordered some lime green "DIS" colored dye, so you wont be able to miss us! lol

We are heading there from 9/18-9/23 and staying at AKL. This is our first trip, ever, to Disney World and we are all very excited! We are celebrating the return of my husband from his 2nd tour in Iraq. I pray it's as amazing as I'm dreaming it will be!!

We are heading there from 9/18-9/23 and staying at AKL. This is our first trip, ever, to Disney World and we are all very excited! We are celebrating the return of my husband from his 2nd tour in Iraq. I pray it's as amazing as I'm dreaming it will be!!

What a wonderful thing to celebrate!! And at the AKL too!!
I'm sure it will be magical :wizard: and all you hoped it to be.
Sending Canadian Pixie Dust :tinker:

Gingerale, thank you for the sacrifice your family has made for us! I am sure the trip will be nothing short of MAGICAL!!!!

Thank you so much. I can't being to thank all of you for all the great info on these boards. It has boosted my confidence so much from "I have no idea what I'm doing" to "I am not so worried anymore." LOL!

Very excited here!!! Pop 9/23-9/28!! Going for my DS 1st birthday!! Also surprising DD8 with tickets to MNSSHP on 9-25!!! So if you see some pirates walking around with Hannah Montana and Super Pooh in a stroller, thats us!
:rotfl:

We are staying at POP at 9/3 - 9/9. It's going to be DBf and my 8th trip travelling to WDW together! And we'll go to our 1st MNSSHP too!:woohoo:

We will be at All Star Sports from Sept. 19-26th. Out of 9 people, I'm the only one who has been before and I've never been longer than 2 days.

Going with my DH, mom, aunt, uncle, and 4 cousins- boys 13, 13, 9, & 7. We are celebrating DH's 31st bday and our 2 year anniversary (our anniv. isn't until 10/8 but its close enough!).

Can't wait!!!

POP
Sept. 4-10
Celebrating my wife's and son's (he turns 6) birthdays, both on 9/7 (yes, he was born on her birthday :))

Any of you who will be at POP then just look for a big ol' ugly wooly-booger (6'3", 300#, full beard) pushing around a double-stroller with beautiful 2yo twin girls, with wife and 6yo son in tow... say HI if care to! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter