OFFICIAL Sept. 2009

We will be there Sept. 28-Oct.4!!! Staying at ASMusic. It will be the first time for 4 for the 7 of us going! We are going to meet friday to discuss our dinning plans.

:cool1: family of 4 leaving southeast louisiana in 92 days 14 hours and 49 min. staying at the pop sept 19 can't come fast enough
:cool1: :banana: wow :banana:

Told ya I was being stupid....

Got IT!!!

New resort!!!

A giant Lime Green Mickey Head at the entrance!!!

Called the DIS Place!!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Oh you weren't being stupid! Sometimes it takes me awhile to figure out some of the abbreviations.

Would the new resort be part of the All Star resorts?:rotfl:

Oh you weren't being stupid! Sometimes it takes me awhile to figure out some of the abbreviations.

Would the new resort be part of the All Star resorts?:rotfl:

Oh, no, it would have to be Deluxe, part of the Monorail circuit.

Better then the DIS Place, how about...

wait for it...

wait....

DIS WORLD!!!!!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:jumping2::jumping2::jumping2:

9/2 - 9/7 so excited i havn't been to disney since 2003 and my boy friends first time in disney it will also be his birthday on the 6th

So I need your help. We will be traveling the 25th to October 2nd and I was wondering what the weather is like. We usually go in March. Is it Super Hot? What are crowd levels like?

Any F&W advice?

We'll be there 9/19-9/27 at CBR.:banana: This will be our first stay at CBR, DD(1)'s 1st trip to WDW, 1st family vaca with MIL, free dining, and DD's 6th birthday!:bday:

Hello!

My family (the Thompsons) will be staying at POR from 09/24 to 10/03. It will be my DH, DD, DS and baby with my DMIL. If you're staying then and would like to say hello to us, we would absolutely love it (well, I will - not so sure about the rest of my clan :)).

Hope to see some of you. I will have a piece of lime green material wrapped on our stroller!!!

Melanie

DW and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary..just the 2 of us..from 9/27 till 10/03 at the Beach Club :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter