OFFICIAL Pirate and Princess Party Thread! Tonight's the NIGHT!

Phoned WDW for P&PP tickets on 9th Feb arrived in UK 13th!!! Very impressed with WDW so far:lovestruc

Need some advice though!
We are staying at POP and were planning to be at MK in AM, go back to hotel for nap and be back in time for ADR at LTT for 6pm before P&PP on May 9th. Using Disney transport how much time do you think I need to get back to park and how much walking time from Drop Off to LTT. This is first visit to WDW and any information is greatly appreciated!:worship:

I would suggest leaving your hotel room no later than 4:30......4 might be better.....if you get there early you can always check in at LTT and possibly be seated earlier. Have Fun! :)

As soon as you cross the bridge from the central hub to adventureland look to the right. The building is right next to the counter service place (I forget the name of it) The door is a light blueish purple (periwinkle maybe?)
I have 1 pic of me 1st in line as my DH thought I was nutso hahah
In the pic you can see the overhang so you will know your in the right spot.
For the night I was there I lined up at 6pm and was first. Around 6:15 the line got REALLY long. Jack started seeing people at 6:30 but only those with the PPP wristbands.
165122me_in_line.jpg

This was a great stradegy for our family~~ we were done seeing Jack before the actual party started. We finished off Adventureland and then moved to the other areas of the park without having to backtrack.

Thank you! I think I know exactly where you mean and we will be trying your plan on 3/11. We have dinner at LTT at 4 and then I think by 6 we will mosey over to this door area.

Allyson :)

........And we are so excited! I have my "princesses" costumes figured out, but WHERE do I get a pirate costume for DS???? Disney Store and Disney Shopping have nothing! Can I purchase at WDW?? Please help! TIA!

........And we are so excited! I have my "princesses" costumes figured out, but WHERE do I get a pirate costume for DS???? Disney Store and Disney Shopping have nothing! Can I purchase at WDW?? Please help! TIA!
Not sure what size you need but Disney Shopping does have the Capt Jack Costume for boys still in S, M and L. I just got ordered one for my DS last week and we got it already.

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp...02&categoryId=14959&langId=-1&catalogId=10003

Allyson

If you Google "Pirate Costumes" there are plenty online that you can purchase:thumbsup2

Is anyone's DH dressing up? My ultra conservative husband said he would (not really wanting too). If we get there and he's the only guy in a costume I will be in big trouble. Maybe, I'll carry a pirate tshirt for him to change into.

Michelle

count us in for march 6th got our tickets in the mail yesterday. we got the ap discount and was surprised the tickets were mailed thought i would have to show my ap at will call at least that is what i was told

Is anyone's DH dressing up? My ultra conservative husband said he would (not really wanting too). If we get there and he's the only guy in a costume I will be in big trouble. Maybe, I'll carry a pirate tshirt for him to change into.

Michelle

Well, my always-afraid-to-be-embarassed DH is dressing up for the party. At first he was hesitant, but after seeing some of the pictures from other posters, he has decided to dress in pirate gear complete with a gold loop earring!!pirate: I do believe he's even getting excited to dress up and attend the party--I know I am!! :banana:

We will be attending the party on 2/26. I am shocked to see that only one other diser is slated to be at that party. I am hoping for fun. My husband is not dressing up. He is not a real dress up kind of guy. I am going to make him mouse ears/pirate t-shirt and he has a bandana and an eye patch to wear. I am going to wear a light up tiara with a pink mouse ears with tiara and an eye patch. My daughter is going to be Cinderella and my son has a somewhat cheesy pirate costume from the local party store. He loves it, but I am not so sure.

We're going on 2/26! :goodvibes It looks like rain and cool temps that night, I'm hoping that forcast changes in the next few days.

What happens if it's raining during the PPP? Will they still have the parade and the fireworks?

We will be there on May 26. When I called to book our reservations they had just extended it to include April, May and June.
If you are traveling during those months, I'd go ahead and call them and get your tickets.

My DS(7) is dressing up as Jack Sparrow and my DD(6) is dressing up as Jasmine. It took some talking into with my son, but he gave in.

We're going on 2/26! :goodvibes It looks like rain and cool temps that night, I'm hoping that forcast changes in the next few days.

What happens if it's raining during the PPP? Will they still have the parade and the fireworks?

It already has! :thumbsup2 According to weather.com there is no rain in the forecast for the 26th. :)

We'll be there too. We are escaping this Michigan winter for a week. :)

we're going 2/26 too. i checked the weather twice today, once it said rain, the next it didn't... so who knows... let's hope not.
there is another PPP on march 1, i read somewhere we could possibly switch tix for that night if the weather is bad???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter