OFFICIAL Pirate and Princess Party Thread! Tonight's the NIGHT!

We were there last night! Awesome time....the parade and fireworks are definite DO NOT MISS events! Crowd levels were great....bit of a wait to see Mickey and gang, but that was the longest line. BTW...we are at the Studios today waiting for Beauty and Beast show now....its pretty crowded today! We've been here since the 17th and crowds have been heavy.....hoping this next week gets better. Will post pics once we get home. Hope everyone has a great time at their parties!

Glad to hear you had a great time! Do you know what time they started letting P&PP people in?

Glad to hear you had a great time! Do you know what time they started letting P&PP people in?
Beth....we got in at 3:55 pm.....they had signs up directing us where to go for the party entrance. I was worried about that because my DD had BBB ressies at 5 and wanted to make sure we got checked in early so we could eat and be ready to party! It was a great time....hope you have fun too!

DD & I and my friend and her DD will be there on the 26th. We can't wait. We leave in 40 hours.............

We are going 2/2! My DH says he's not going if they don't have candy.(I hope he's kidding!):rotfl:

We went on 1/21 too and had a blast. Got in at 4pm as well. Only 1 parade and the fireworks were amazing. The best show we have seen ever!!! My DD's were a little sad about not getting any coins but they jewels were a big hit. The crowds were great. Lighter than the MVMCP in November when we went. We walked on everything and stayed until almost midnight.

I was disappointed that they didn't have Mulan at the party. I thought all the princesses would have been there. Other than that, we had a great time. Anyone who is planning on going will have fun.

The photopass given out has a 40% off discount too just like MVMCP did. I didn't expect that again. It was a nice suprise. :goodvibes

We'll be there Feb. 5th! My niece is SO excited, she tells everyone she's going to a Princess party at Dismey! :)

The photopass given out has a 40% off discount too just like MVMCP did. I didn't expect that again. It was a nice suprise. :goodvibes

How does that work??? do you get 40% only what you order there that night? We are doing a photopass CD for the first time this trip and tyring to figure it all out... Thanks!

You get 40% off your order whether you order online or at the park that night. There is a code on the photopass card.

has anyone purchased the P&PP pins?.....if so what time were they available to buy and where?

Thanks!!......can't wait to get there!! :)

Please add me to the list - the kids and I will be there on 2/26. Looks like there won't be too many DISers there that night!

From what one of the cast members said at the park and one on the way out at 12am , I think that it was a very small crowd Monday night and many found it to be cold. That may be why there was only one parade. After the fireworks at 9:45 all Fantasy land rides were walk on for us.

I have a question for you all. I am a DVC member and would like to buy my tickets when I get there. It will be the day before the party. Will I still be able to get the discount? Sorry if I am asking in the wrong place. Oh so you know I am planning on going 2/9

count us in for 1/26..... what time is/are the parade(s)????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter