Official Online/Onsite Treasure Hunt Cheering Thread!

:p You guys are way too optimistic. I keep telling you that Figgy is going to win the hunt for the Musical Imaginings. :D

I know that all others are well aware of our winning ways!!! We're just plain great - but we know how hard all the other teams are working toward this success and we think you're great too! Well, not that great but.............
Kathryn - know that Traci is leading us onto victory with her keen sense of smelling out all the napkins, cute little kids who will help in our pursuit, and all those other secret plans we devised. Looking forward to chatting tomorrow when we hear how successful we have been. Way to go partners!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The dastardly duck onsite team member sneaks through the shadows. He is in stealth mode as he gathers items. The mere sound of laughter in the night causes dread among the other teams........

Go oh Great Duck

The Ducks will take the prize!

Dear Judy,

Go Girlfirend - I know that all task have all been completed and you are ready for the big event tonight - to Capture our reward for being the best team - The Limited Edition.

I have no doubt that we will be victors.

Call me when we win - I will be waiting for the phone call.

Darlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter