• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL OLTL THREAD!!!! Spoilers Welcome!

I can't believe he's really dead! But then again this is a soap opera, so maybe Dr H from AMC will save him. ;)

I loved the scenes with Tea..."I love you whatever your name is"

Another murder mystery, yawn

Don't think todd shot him. I think Jack saw the shooting & picked up the gun & Todd thinks Jack shot him. Which is why he was trying to get rid of the gun I hope it was his mother that shot him.

Kae

Could someone fill me in on what is going on with Christian and "old" Jessica? That came out of left field today.

I think they are trying to have many of the old cast memebers make cameos as a tribute, I was sad to realize Cris is now off the show. It almost seems like a six month wake.:sad2:

Could someone fill me in on what is going on with Christian and "old" Jessica? That came out of left field today.

Chris was offered to teach a class in Spain. Like the PP said it seems like they are having some old characters make cameos before the ending in Jan. They are doing the same thing on AMC. Carol Burnett was on the other day reprising her role as Verla Grubb.

Anyone else wanna slap Natalie yesterday? Since when did she become a detective that talked to potential witnesses?! grrr...How long until she tells John that VicTod's secretary knows something?

And while I'm at it, who else wanted to slap Jack when he blurted out to Sam? Blair was too nice. I would have throttled that kid.

Did Brody toss Louie in the river?

Does anyone care about Cutter and Kim?

Thought it was cool that they brought Erin Torpey back. She did look familer though didn't she? ;)

I can not wait until it is revealed that John is Liam's father. Hurry it up all ready!

Anyone else wanna slap Natalie yesterday? Since when did she become a detective that talked to potential witnesses?! grrr...How long until she tells John that VicTod's secretary knows something?

And while I'm at it, who else wanted to slap Jack when he blurted out to Sam? Blair was too nice. I would have throttled that kid.

Did Brody toss Louie in the river?

Does anyone care about Cutter and Kim?

What day don't I want to slap Natalie?? :rotfl: My husband calls her Twink Let Its (he says it just like that). It's really crude but one day she was small chested the next day she was breaking out of her sweater.

I'm not a fan of the actor that plays Jack, I think he is terrible. However, I would have given him a good smack if he were mine. I'm not a fan of hitting children but in real life could you imagine living with that for the rest of your life, how Jack told Sam?

I don't like how ugly they have turned Brody. It's like riding a roller coaster the way he turns bad, good, bad good oy.

Cutter and Kim nothing they could have possibly done at the Pony could be that interesting. Really stupid story line.

I'm glad that didn't go back to Jess and Christian. That boat sailed long ago. I'm liking Ford, he's a dog but he is trying to change. I like the less then sweet side he brings out in Jess.

Liking Tomas but don't get the whole Baz thing. Dumb unnecessary character IMHO. I could go on and on but I let it go here about the rest of the characters. :rolleyes:

OK does this irritate anyone else. Bo and John are drinking coffee and it is obvious that the cups are empty. Doesn't it occur to anyone on the set to put some type of liquid to make it look real. They did the same thing on AMC today. Bianca picks up two bags of food and the bags had something in them to give the bag shape but did not have anything else in the bags. That is so freakin' annoying to me. It's such an easy thing to fix. OK I'm done, now back to your regularly scheduled show.

OK I'm not done! John takes a small sip of coffee and then you can see in his cup that there is no coffee there. How stupid..... really.

Still not liking the Jack kid. What a little "A" hole (the character not the boy). Sorry just needed to be said.

If Rex doesn't stop talking to himself I'm going to hire a psychologist for him.

I absolutely dislike the sleezoid that plays the movie maker/record producer. One of the worse characters I've ever seen.

Jack the character needs a good slap, Jack the actor is unentertaining. Morris is more interesting. ;)

Jack the character needs a good slap, Jack the actor is unentertaining. Morris is more interesting. ;)

:lmao: Ditto! I liked the younger Jack so much better! This kid is awful, like a "Bad Seed" type. I believe they are making the character beyond redemption, sad for one so young!

She brings great comedy to the show.. I'm still a week behind. Catching up now!

Sick of Natalie.. She used to be one of my favs but now she is just annoying. I thought Brody was leaving :confused3

I'm so done with Natalie and Brody. For some reason I think it's kinda gross, Nat and Brody.

Cord and Tina kissing. Oh good grief, what doesn't Cord get. Oy.

ok all caught up on my dvrs...pls pls tell me that they are not going to make Todd the killer????? also did the that played gigi come back? i

I'm so done with Natalie and Brody. For some reason I think it's kinda gross, Nat and Brody.

Cord and Tina kissing. Oh good grief, what doesn't Cord get. Oy.

I know MA is acting, but honestly, Nat does not look that into Brody -- almost like she's forcing herself to be with him. She thinks it's kind of gross, so we do too :rotfl:

Anyone else not like Todd in the jammies? He looks like a little boy lost. Oh, guess that's what they were going for :rolleyes1

Maria :upsidedow

ok all caught up on my dvrs...pls pls tell me that they are not going to make Todd the killer????? also did the that played gigi come back? i

I agree they better not make him the killer. They will go back & say that Irene programed both boys to kill each other. And I hope it is Gigi not stacy. And I love Kim she cracks me up. I wish they could figure out a way for her to have scenes with Todd they would be a hoot.

Kae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter