• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL OLTL THREAD!!!! Spoilers Welcome!

Did Marty switch the DNA results after Vimal saw the results but before Natalie saw her results? So I am thinking that maybe Marty switched something up and John is really the father. But since John basically did the same thing and hooked up with Kelly in a drunkin moment, I wonder if Kelly will get pregnant now?

OOHH!! I forgot about marty getting in there! THEN the "tossed a coin" remark would make sense! and maybe someone (like Rex) will rethink what was said and it will dawn on him (but not until after we find out kelly is pregnant!
What I don't get is why doesn't everyone repeat the DNA tests?

you would think with all the switching in that town, that would be the first thing anyone would do!

ok, another question. Clint said he was a match for Shane, but kept quiet cause Stacy came up a match.
Stacy stole the blood from the real match, Shane's secret grandfather, Mitch. but Mitch isn't Rex's father after all! how was he a match? just a fluke?

I'm loving OLTL this month. I love Tess and I'm glad she's back. Natalie had no right to be mad at John, she lied to him for almost a year!

Also loving the Dani/Todd/Starr storyline. Poor Todd, he just tries to do what he thinks is best. I'm a Todd Fan...

I haven't seen today's show but I think Marty is gonna tell John that Natalies baby is really his. Remember, she went into the DNA lab to switch the results.

Just watching today's show.... Am I the only one bored with the whole starr/James blah blah blah lol and these boys in his family? The love lives of teenagers does not intrigue me

Just watching today's show.... Am I the only one bored with the whole starr/James blah blah blah lol and these boys in his family? The love lives of teenagers does not intrigue me

Yes me too! But the shows need viewers so the storylines need to appeal to the younger kids.

What is up with Taia's brother? Why is he inquiring about Todd?

Idk about Tomas having beef with manning. I haven't watched the show in years!!!! Only started again after getting DVr so I am an original Todd n Blair fan. Never have liked tea with Todd. LikE tea just not with Todd. So I am getting used to a lot of these new characters. I ESP do not like the kid playing Matthew. I just wanna put him over my knee and spank him. Lol. And John mcbain does NOTHING for me. Why r all these women going nuts for him?

Tea's bro is creepy. I like Todd and Tea's little act yesterday but I really like T with Blair. And where are Todd's boys? the one with Blair and the one with the psycho?

Teenagers bore me to tears, I really don't like Dani or Langston. I love Tess hitting on James though.

Did Marti switch the results? It was nice to see her brain working when Viki told her about Jess/Tess.

As for John, dh still remembers him as the vampire! He was great when he was drunk.

Guess Cutter's going in for the big money with Dorian. Honestly, what woman would fall for that crap?

I am loving Tess right now, especially when she is with Ford. I loved her calling Brody names yesterday.

Is anyone else thinking based on yesterday's episode that Marty did change Natalie's test results and that Liam is actually John's? I have a sneaking feeling she did.

I am loving Tess right now, especially when she is with Ford. I loved her calling Brody names yesterday.

Is anyone else thinking based on yesterday's episode that Marty did change Natalie's test results and that Liam is actually John's? I have a sneaking feeling she did.

I'm thinking the same thing about marty. But then when John was leaving he touched her arm and she got that dewy eyed look again so I'm not sure she's coming clean so fast.

I don't know much about trust funds but can't Clint just take ryder's away to kinda force Tess and Ford's hand? :confused3

I really don't like the teen storyline with "Weezie". I admit I'm ff through most of it but Jack and his friends can't act imho.

Why does Tomas hate Todd so much? Who is watching baby Hope??

Echo and Charlie need to leave town, tired of them.

Natalie, you screwed up, quit whining. Anyone else see her falling for Brody?

And Tess, she is still my favorite. She gets the best lines.

and lastly, Welcome back David!

I really don't like the teen storyline with "Weezie". I admit I'm ff through most of it but Jack and his friends can't act imho.

Why does Tomas hate Todd so much? Who is watching baby Hope??

Echo and Charlie need to leave town, tired of them.

Natalie, you screwed up, quit whining. Anyone else see her falling for Brody?

And Tess, she is still my favorite. She gets the best lines.

and lastly, Welcome back David!

I really hate this story with Shane too. I mean really why would he do what they say? He knows they bully him and don't like him. Why try to friend them?

I'm the opposite, HATE Tess. Wish she, and Bess and Jessica would all move to London with Kevin (and take Kelly back with her!)

I have the opposite view on Natalie too, we all know it's John's baby and she didn't do anything wrong with sleeping with Brody. She wasn't with John then. No she shouldn't have lied but her and Brody were right that it would make Jessica loose it.

He slept with Kelly and he was with Natalie at the time. Brody was a drunken one time thing, he just keeps it up with Kelly.

We'll find out Marty switched the test anyway.

I like her with Brody.

I agree, Charlie and Echo can go. So can Aubry. Everyone is related now so I don't know who there is left to pair anyone with.

I really hate this story with Shane too. I mean really why would he do what they say? He knows they bully him and don't like him. Why try to friend them?

I'm the opposite, HATE Tess. Wish she, and Bess and Jessica would all move to London with Kevin (and take Kelly back with her!)

I have the opposite view on Natalie too, we all know it's John's baby and she didn't do anything wrong with sleeping with Brody. She wasn't with John then. No she shouldn't have lied but her and Brody were right that it would make Jessica loose it.

He slept with Kelly and he was with Natalie at the time. Brody was a drunken one time thing, he just keeps it up with Kelly.

We'll find out Marty switched the test anyway.

I like her with Brody.

I agree, Charlie and Echo can go. So can Aubry. Everyone is related now so I don't know who there is left to pair anyone with.

That is how I feel too. Nat saw John with Marty and just assumed that he had read the letter she gave him and was choosing Marty over her. Brody was basicly screamed at by teenage Jessie and told to get away from her and to never come near her again. She then took off to do whatever with Ford (We know now). Nat is on her way out of town and stops by to talk with her friend Brody. Brody is getting his drunk on and Nat is too which leds to the sleeping together. It wasn't planned. It wasn't done out of spite or hate. It was a moment between two people who felt rejected and needed to feel something other then what they were feeling.

What John has been doing is just plain hateful, spiteful and he is a big dumbbutt!

I do agree that he has the right to be angry about Nat lying to him about the baby but how can he turn his back on his family? He can't love that baby even though he thinks he is not the father?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter