OFFICIAL OLTL THREAD!!!! Spoilers Welcome!

I hope they keep Brody around. Maybe something more will develop with Jessica.

I wish they would run this commercial again! All I saw was someone sprawled on a bad (looked like Wes, :(I kinda like him) and then a hand with a knife (maybe bloody, it was between 4:30 and 5AM, hate those mornings you wake up and can't go back to sleep!), a female in the shower, and a knife through the curtain. Dang it, I'm gonna try You tube!

No problem. I actually saw the commercial during yesterday's shows. Creepy. I hate it if they are planning to kill Wes off

Me too!!! Why do they always have to kill off all the * eye candy * :sad1: * I really like him with Marty* which says a lot since I can't stand that character anymore..

Me too!!! Why do they always have to kill off all the * eye candy * :sad1: * I really like him with Marty* which says a lot since I can't stand that character anymore..

To me they ruined her character a long time a go when they recast. Now, as a mom that cannot remember her child and doesn't seem to want to, I cannot stand her. SHe's acting like she's back in college again IMO

I actually liked the recast better than the way she is now.. I only liked SH when she was with Thorsten Kaye when he left there was nothing there for me..

Please don't let it be a resurrected Mitch Lawrence! OF course it could be Carlo.........

Saw the commercial for this week and WOW! Looks really exciting!

I have no idea who Rex's Dad is. Need to do some research.

I'm guessing it's Mitch Lawrence.

Which other bad guy "died" but they never found a body?

Mitch, Carlos, Spencer, or Victor Lord? I just can't remember any other bad, bad guys and I have been watching this show since the beginning. I soooo wanted them to show the face of the mystery man at the end of yesterdays show!

I have thought for a while Mitch, which would make REx Jessicas brother. I could like that. I think awhile back they set the seed for that one, because roxy knew him.

Kae

i'm thinking its mitch too. i think this show is so much better written than the other abc soaps but it never seems to get any recognition..the upcoming scenes look good, soapnet spoilers have some interesting things about whos coming and someone is going to be very sick(possibly cancer) on the show..popcorn::

I have thought for a while Mitch, which would make REx Jessicas brother. I could like that. I think awhile back they set the seed for that one, because roxy knew him.

Kae

That would make sense. I think I read somewhere he was seen on the lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter