Official October Code Watch

waiting for a code.........but getting so excited. I just booked our airfare from Detroit with Spirit and I think it is a great deal!!! 5 people for $543.00 (tax and travel insurance included)!!!! Now, just waiting for a PIN!!!

let the countdown begin!!!

October must be KY/Ind month - I am from Louisville and I will be at WDW staying at ASMu from Oct 20th thru 27th totally solo. Looking forward to it.. Now if I could just get a code....:cool1:
it must be like jersey week. seem like most of KY/IN are going. unlike some going we are not flying(on a plane we will be drives low though LOL) my only concern of this code if there is going to be one is it might case my trip to going up over all in price.( we are paid in full and hope to get the code to save a few bucks) we are going down from Oct 11-20 and staying at PC.

Checking in for Ohio, Cincinnati area. We need a code please, the suspense is killing me.:worship: I am trying to wait patiently:rolleyes1

Hey there my fellow hoosiers!!

DrGreen1096/Danielle, How I WISH we could stay longer! Your bionic man--now that is funny. We are about 10 minutes west of St. Francis. :)

MickeyMouseMom, Haha--a Hoosier takeover! We will miss ya, but you'll be there while DrGreen1096/Danielle is! :thumbsup2

MagicalHoosier, We are flying Airtran as well..flight 403. Is this your flight as well? We will be staying at the WL. Can't wait!!

Now, here is hoping all of us can be happy as can be with codes in hand very soon!!!!!!!!!

Take care,
Shelley

We are flying down on Airtran 397! Sounds like you will have some company on 403 though. That must be the morning flight. I have to work for awhile before I can leave for my magical trip that afternoon.

Also checking in from Ohio, Northern part (Akron). We will be visiting Mickey Oct 3-7. Need a code!!!

Just hung up from Disney..no AP rates for October yet.:headache:

Thanks again for keeping us updated Tigger's Friend. I know we all appreciate it.

Also checking in from Northwest Ohio (Toledo) Seems like October is pretty popular with our state. LoL

This is Hooiser Hysteria - WDW style! We are from Fairmount, and going to WDW Oct 22 - 29.

It's fall break for most of KY, TN, and IN. We go in October every year.

Ditto here. We go every year in October because the girls get 2 full days and 2 half days off for fall Break and end of quarter. This way they don't miss as much school...and we get to go during the F&W Fest.:)

sorry to ask a stupid question - thats probably already been asked,

we have already booked at the WL for October and are due to pay the balance by August 15th. If a code comes out can it apply to bookings already made? We're on a package - room, DDP, park tickets.

We go to WDW Oct 3-7 and I called the other day to see if there were any codes because my balance is due Aug 19th. I asked if you could get an adjustment if your package is paid in full. She told me they would charge you a $50 fee to expedite your documents and another $10 for something I can't remember. I would hope the savings would be more than the charges!!

Our Disney Rewards newsletter came today, but there was not any special promos listed. I am getting anxious now. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter