• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

Also airfare. Need to just commit, tempted to book a free seat beside me as the flight home last month we were packed like sardines and it was a very long 3 hours. :crowded: Going to use up my Jetblue points.
I check the flights every week - sometimes twice a week.

I went into a panic when the cost went up $24 on Saturday (27th). But is was back down today. So don't book on a Saturday?

I'm going to gamble a little longer. See what happens. It was $72 higher at the end of March.

Just going to be there for a couple of days into October but we will be there 9/24-10/02. Staying at Movies on the 24th and moving to AKL Kidani on the 25th! So excited to be at MK on the 1st :)

Just going to be there for a couple of days into October but we will be there 9/24-10/02. Staying at Movies on the 24th and moving to AKL Kidani on the 25th! So excited to be at MK on the 1st :)
Added!
Sept. 24 - Oct. 2 - KT0191 - ASM / AKV-Kidani

I went into a panic when the cost went up $24 on Saturday (27th). But is was back down today. So don't book on a Saturday?

I've read the best days to look at flight prices are Tues-Thurs. I can't remember the logic, but I've stuck to it since I read it. Also, clear your cache and cookies and possibly use incognito window if you can. I've heard that if you keep searching the same flights, they can deliberately raise prices for repeat "viewers" of the site.

Booked my return flights yesterday!!! And now we wait!!! Just hoping Disney gives us another info drop for the 1st.. especially now since Florida lowered physical distance to 3’... I feel like that will open a lot of doors!!!

I booked our flights (Sept 30-Oct 6th) back in November. I just checked them for fun, slightly over twice as much. 😲
Same for our arrival flights!! We had vouchers from canceled trips last year! For frontier our flights were like $30 and now at $150, and spirit just released there’s a few weeks ago so didn’t see price change at all yet so just used our voucher and purchased them!! It’s nice being able to buy early!!!

I've read the best days to look at flight prices are Tues-Thurs. I can't remember the logic, but I've stuck to it since I read it. Also, clear your cache and cookies and possibly use incognito window if you can. I've heard that if you keep searching the same flights, they can deliberately raise prices for repeat "viewers" of the site.
That seems accurate. I wonder why that is...

Yep, I use separate, incognito browser and clear history after each check.

Has another seen or heard news of a pre-arrival exclusive magic band design for the 50th? I'm anxious to pick new bands for this trip but holding out for something special to be released

Hey group! :wave:

Just read on Tikiman's Facebook page (great source for Poly info) - 'Ohana will be back open in July along with the other resort renovations.

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to eat here, keep eyes open for an announced opening date. I will too and let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter