***OFFICIAL*** October 2011 - Updated 10/08/11

28 days for me!

October 1 - 8 and staying at the POP.... its my 4th trip, and the DH's first... I'm sooo ready! :cool1:

getting excited. witing till we get there to tell son as we drive through the night. thankgoodness i have have 2 days off before we leave to pack so he wont have a clue.

For anyone decorating their room/window - Target's Dollar Spot has a butt-load of CUTE Halloween decorations. I scored these really adorable tinsel hanging cat, ghosts, and pumpkin, and some foam BOO signs. Plus they have mini strobe lights for $2.50.

For anyone decorating their room/window - Target's Dollar Spot has a butt-load of CUTE Halloween decorations. I scored these really adorable tinsel hanging cat, ghosts, and pumpkin, and some foam BOO signs. Plus they have mini strobe lights for $2.50.

Oh boy! I love the dollar spot! Target tomorrow. :lmao:

thanks for the info....will check it out!

target :lovestruc

ME tags came in the mail yesterday, getting closer to departure, maybe I will pack today and put our tags on the suitcases, and sit outside wait for car service :rolleyes:

my sister and i are also staying at pop Oct 5-11,are disney tags came in on fri.
i am soooo ready for this trip.my job is so demanding and im just looking to
get away from Rhode Island.Told my sister i want to retire above the
bakery on main st in mk {lol}.I just cant get enough of disney world!!!

So I saw that someone started another thread with the (rumored) news that the Value resorts will have a complimentary frig in each room....it said that each room will have a frig by the end of the month.

I hope it is true. I did email my TA and she said she didn't know anything about it.

So I saw that someone started another thread with the (rumored) news that the Value resorts will have a complimentary frig in each room....it said that each room will have a frig by the end of the month.

I hope it is true. I did email my TA and she said she didn't know anything about it.

that would be great! did it say if the room rates are going up to compensate Disney for buying thousands of fridges ?

48 days until our vacation. Made the final payment today :cool1::cool1:

Hubby transferred the money from our savings this morning so I can make the payment on Tuesday or Wednesday (depending upon how busy I get at work). I can't wait. I'm 46 days away and soooo excited! I haven't had a vacation in two years and I really need this.

went to target today....got the tinsle ghost and glittery green boo for our window!

So I think we are 33 days away today; will have to check my ticker after I post. Yikes! That sounds so close! :)

And at this point, I feel that I've done all the planning I think I can do; well, at least until after the first MNSSHP reports start coming in! So I've focused my OCD/DIS board obsession to packing.

I was reading some older posts about packing folders and cubes. And I would love to try them. Do any of you use these? People suggested checking Marshals and TJ Maxx for discounted ones, but I went today and couldn't find them near the luggage items. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place?

Please feel free to give me insight on any tips you all may have!

So I think we are 33 days away today; will have to check my ticker after I post. Yikes! That sounds so close! :)

And at this point, I feel that I've done all the planning I think I can do; well, at least until after the first MNSSHP reports start coming in! So I've focused my OCD/DIS board obsession to packing.

I was reading some older posts about packing folders and cubes. And I would love to try them. Do any of you use these? People suggested checking Marshals and TJ Maxx for discounted ones, but I went today and couldn't find them near the luggage items. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place?

I bought mine from ebags.com, I wasn't sure that I was going to like them, but I LOVE them!

4e29a809.jpg

51f845ef.jpg

I buy the 2 gallon ziploc bags (target carries them) and use them...put things that don't matter if gets wrinkled....pj's, swimsuits, coverups, socks, undies and squish all the air out....really saves a bunch of space

Hi all! Happy Sunday and happy Labor Day tomorrow to all those who celebrate!

I've always wondered about those packing cubes as well. I bought them for my mom for a trip to Italy but I don't know that she used them. I should borrow them from her. They'd be nice to separate DD's clothes from mine and DH's under things and swim suits and such.

49 days - we're in the 40s now!!! Woohoo!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I buy the 2 gallon ziploc bags (target carries them) and use them...put things that don't matter if gets wrinkled....pj's, swimsuits, coverups, socks, undies and squish all the air out....really saves a bunch of space

I also do the large ziploc bags, but, I use them to put outfits together for my kids. Top, bottom, undies, socks (if needed). There's no digging for stuff that "matches" (plus, I like to plan outfits for each day!). Just pull out the bag and everything's there.

Also, I went to my Target today hoping to find stuff in the dollar spot. NO halloween stuff yet! I'll have to go back and check again in a couple of weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter