***OFFICIAL*** October 2011 - Updated 10/08/11

So excited, though in the midst of a snowstorm, October seems like forever away...
First time trip for DS(13) and DD(8). DH and I haven't been since we were wee tots in the dark ages, so it's really a first time for all of us.We're staying at Pop the 7th-10th to get our feet wet with Disney then heading tothe beach for a few more days. :cool1:
Wish I could have kept it a secret, but I have no willpower. Kudos to all of you who can keep it a surprise! Those commercials make my cry every time.

Hello, from Occoquan, VA!

We'll be enjoying F & W Festival Oct. 2-7, 2011 and staying at the fabulous Boardwalk Villas. :goodvibes

I will be staying at BLT from the 15th to the 22nd. I invited myself to my parents vacation. So it will be the three of us in a studio. :yay:
woo hoo- another BLT'r! We are in a studio too the 15-22nd. Should be a great time!!!:thumbsup2

We have booked our honeymoon at Port Orleans FQ from oct 24th, with a cruise on the Dream and a night at wilderness lodge in there too!! :-D

So excited, though in the midst of a snowstorm, October seems like forever away...
First time trip for DS(13) and DD(8). DH and I haven't been since we were wee tots in the dark ages, so it's really a first time for all of us.We're staying at Pop the 7th-10th to get our feet wet with Disney then heading tothe beach for a few more days. :cool1:
Wish I could have kept it a secret, but I have no willpower. Kudos to all of you who can keep it a surprise! Those commercials make my cry every time.

Hurray!! Another newbie!!! Hello:wave2:

I finally booked the trip! First time staying deluxe! :cool1: Booked Wilderness Lodge for Oct 7th-11th! Ready for April 10th so I can make my dining ressies!!

We have booked our honeymoon at Port Orleans FQ from oct 24th, with a cruise on the Dream and a night at wilderness lodge in there too!! :-D
congrats! what a great trip and the DREAM- you are going to have a blast!

We are going Oct. 20th-23rd and are staying at the Polynesian!
woo hoo! so you are in Dallas too? We will be there when you are (from Plano, TX)

I finally booked the trip! First time staying deluxe! :cool1: Booked Wilderness Lodge for Oct 7th-11th! Ready for April 10th so I can make my dining ressies!!
yeah- i am telling you, once you go deluxe, you never go back! the WL is awesome. :thumbsup2

:yay:Celebrating our 10th Anniversary Disney Style! Getting to the world on 10/19/11!!

hello!

Just put the deposit down on our October Trip. :banana:

We are staying at Pop from 10/13/11 to 10/21/11. Staying in a value for the first time, so we can take a longer trip.

Drafting up ideas for my costume. Anybody know what they're going to be yet?
no clue yet. We have the disney store Peter pan costume, so might make our son that (3yo, almost 4 when we go). Not sure if DH and I will dress up or not. We will at least wear themed shirts. I found a glow in the dark (DIS lime green no less) minnie witch shirt at wal-mart on clearance for $5 a few weeks ago- bought it for October!:rotfl:

DH and I are going Oct 7 - 16. Very excited only second time staying on property (last time POFQ) and this time we are staying at BWV

:yay:Celebrating our 10th Anniversary Disney Style! Getting to the world on 10/19/11!!

Congratulations! We'll be missing our 9th anniversary there by a week. :( But we'll be there for my dad's 59th birthday!

We had our honeymoon at WDW 10/19/02. Time flies!

Don't forget! Anyone planning to run any of the races in the Food and Wine 1/2 marathon weekend, registration starts on Monday.

And in anyone was interested in the MNSSHP ticket with 5K issue, I emailed Run Disney asking if this year there would be a choice of ticket date (since last year it was the following Sunday and I'm leaving Sunday afternoon, going to the party Thurs or Fri) OR if there would be a less expensive registration option without the ticket. They wrote back a few hours later and said a MNSSHP ticket would NOT be included in the 5K registration this year. :thumbsup2 I'm happy with that. I'd rather not get one at all than get one I can't use!

DH and I are going Oct 7 - 16. Very excited only second time staying on property (last time POFQ) and this time we are staying at BWV

We'll be leaving BWV on 10/7 so we'll be sure to warm everything up for you!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter