• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2010!!! Who's going??

Wow! She sure is a trooper!!! My thoughts and prayers are with her!

Thank you! She has been on dialysis two times so far, the last two times doing home hemo in her room with my dad's amazing help. We had supplies shipped to the hotel and when we got there, boxes were stacked floor to ceiling in our room. Disney makes it possible for my mom to go on vacation and have a great time.

I arrive on the 30th of October and leave the 6th of Nov. Going to MNSSHP on Nov. 1. Going to MK the night of the 30th for a few hours (since it's only $5 to add another day to the park hopper ticket, WHY NOT?!). Have an ADR for Crystal Palace on the 2nd of Nov for lunch. Still planning the rest of the agenda. IS IT THE LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER YET????!!!!

We are going to the party on November 1st too! :)

It is getting closer! I think once it is actually October it won't feel so far away. I've already got my DD6 and DD9 clothes packed as well as mine. The boys aren't packed yet. Neither of them are willing to let me pack some of their favorite shorts :confused3 :lmao:

It is getting closer! I think once it is actually October it won't feel so far away. I've already got my DD6 and DD9 clothes packed as well as mine. The boys aren't packed yet. Neither of them are willing to let me pack some of their favorite shorts :confused3 :lmao:

Hilarious, got muchness...are you going on the 23rd? We are going on the 24th and I was feeling silly for packing already (although to be fair we are sending our luggage a week ahead with my parents). What hotel will you be in?

Well the girls and I are leave on October 27 and we are already packed... this makes it for a very long last month. As for packing, it got done since I was putting away the summer clothes to make room for winter clothes and what better place to put it away then your suitcase :rotfl2:

Are we there yet?

My sister and I are going Oct 14-24th, staying at AKL! It's been 5 longs years since I've been (only 1 year for her).

A little more than two weeks away until the DD (12) and I (DD 38) return to POP from Oct. 14-19th and attend MNSSHP on the 17th!!

I can't believe it's almost time. This year has flown by.

;)

Hello again everyone! I have finally updated the list. Sorry it has looked like I was MIA, but my mom had a heart attack and I was spending my days and nights at the hospital. I am happy to say that my mom is home and recovering nicely now! :) I am starting to wonder if our trip was meant to be since my dad is now having health problems as well. It is very hard to get the into the "Disney" frame of mind, but my kids are helping me along! :)

As far as the list goes, I add as much info as everyone gives me. Sometimes I see your dates or resort in your ticker so I add it to your name. But, if you give me info like, " we'll be there in xxx days/weeks", etc. I don't have time to figure everyone's dates up. So if you want your dates/resort posted please list them for me and I will add them to the list! Also, let me know if anything that I have listed is wrong or has changed!Thanks!! OCTOBER IS HERE TOMORROW!!!

Glad your mom is doing better and hope your dad gets his health back in order, too!!

I am SOOOOOO happy that we are in single digits now! I REALLY need a vacation and October 9th can't get here soon enough! I think I might even do the online check-in tonight. :cool1: And, I'm going to get stuff packed this weekend (or most of it, anyway). IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy to hear that your mom is doing so much better! I will keep both of your parents in my prayers!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter