• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2010!!! Who's going??

I can't remember if I already posted so ....

We'll be at the Polynesian October 17-October 22.

We leave for our trip in 99 days and check-in at the Poly in 100 days!!

We'll be on :cloud9: in Oct.
Oct. 21-25 PBH for HHN :woohoo:
Oct. 25-Nov. 1 POFQ for MNSSHP on 10/28 :woohoo:
:cheer2::cheer2::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2:
I can not wait!!!

We will be there too! Oct 9-14 at bay lake tower, then oct 14-18 at the beach club villas. cant wait for food and wine fest and MNSSHP!

We will be there Oct. 25 - Nov. 3 (Me, DH, DS, DD, DD friend and friends mother) @ Bonnet Creek. We are all so excited :dance3:

DD8, DS5 and I are taking my mom for her first visit 10/15 - 10/23 staying at the Poly :banana:. We will be joined halfway through our trip by my brother, SIL and nephew, who are staying at Pop.

We will be at AKV from Oct. 2-9. I just booked my ADRs, the Sunrise Safari and the 3D Dessert Party at Epcot. Now comes the waiting game. I keep telling DH we are going to take it easy this time...and then I go and book another ADR.:rotfl2:

my dad and I will be going October 22nd-October 25th, I think don't know what date you are coming home for sure I do know we get to Disney on 22nd though:goodvibes

Add me to the list please! October 7-11 at the Yacht Club for the Food & Wine Festival! WooHoo!!!

We are so there in 79 days!
October 14-23.
1 night in All Star Movies
8 nights at Boadwalk Villas
Me, Wife, Daughter, Brother, Brother's finance, Dad, and Stepmother.
We are all ready to go now!

CSR for a conference(4 days) & vacation (4 days) Oct 29 - Nov 7, of course DW, DD(6), DD(1) and Sister get 8 days of vacation.
MNSSHP on Nov 1st

Just booked a spur of the moment, I have to go to Disney or I'm going to die, trip with the bestie. Squee! 5 nights at POP 10/23-10/28 :banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter