• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official October 2010 WHO'S GOING WHEN***

Best friends trip October 26th-28th, staying at the POP...I've never been there but have heard great things about it...I'm so excited.

11 trips to WDW

56 Days to go !!!!!

Me, DH & kids (dd17,ds10,dd4) will be in Disney from Oct 11-18, staying at the Cabins at FW! So excited- first trip in 6 years (so a first for youngest DD) We are down to 33 days! Wooo!!! :cheer2::love:

Edited to add: We will be at MNSSHP Oct 17- yay!

My mom and I are taking my girls for my oldest daughters 10th birthday. We will be at Pop from Oct 23rd to 30th. It will be our first time to go to MNSSHP.

We will be at POFQ from Oct 8th - 16th

Me, DH & kids (dd17,ds10,dd4) will be in Disney from Oct 11-18, staying at the Cabins at FW! So excited- first trip in 6 years (so a first for youngest DD) We are down to 33 days! Wooo!!! :cheer2::love:

Edited to add: We will be at MNSSHP Oct 17- yay!

Hope to see you both there! We'll be traveling on almost the same dates though we are all at different resorts. Hope to run into you folks in the parks!:grouphug:

DD12 and I will be at WDW October 29-Nov 1 for our first Halloween at Disneyworld. Staying at ASMU>

We are going 6-16 OCT! It will be our VERY FIRST WDW trip, and our FIRST DVC trip...EVER!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO:yay:

We get to stay AKV 6-11 OCT, then WLV 11-16 OCT.

I AM SO VERY EXCITED! :dance3:

My soon to be DH and myself will be there Oct 18th to the 27th, staying at the Caribbean Beach (his choice) I wanted the POR, but it's his first visit so I gave in lol....We would love to share someone GAD!!

DH and I will be there between 24 - 27th October, staying at Coronado Springs.

Thanks for adding me to the list

princess::upsidedow

We're so excited to be heading back to our favorite vacation spot. We'll be at WL the week of October 16th thru the 23rd. Can't wait!!!

My family and I are going to be at WDW from Sept. 30 to Oct. 7. I am hoping the rainy weather in the forecast for this upcoming week moves out for us the next week and a half.

34 days left until we are at Pop Century. Never stayed there before but so many people give it great reviews and the Hippy Dippy pool looks nice. Wish me luck, I am taking my MIL and she can be difficult! All I know is if we don't get an ajoining room we will NEVER hear the end of it :rolleyes:

Single digits for us...we will be driving to Cleveland next Thursday and taking off the next morning!

Staying at the Polynesian Oct 1-5 and then on to our first DVC stay at BLT till the 11th!

34 days left until we are at Pop Century. Never stayed there before but so many people give it great reviews and the Hippy Dippy pool looks nice. Wish me luck, I am taking my MIL and she can be difficult! All I know is if we don't get an ajoining room we will NEVER hear the end of it :rolleyes:

Pop is great! Stayed there 3 times, twice in the 50s and once in the 80s. The rooms are nothing fancy, just your basic hotel room, but the resort itself is quite nice. Fun atmosphere too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter