***Official October 2010 WHO'S GOING WHEN***

October 2-9

Blue Heron Resort

So excited! My dad's also going with us this time. He and Mom were going to go with us in 2007 for my son's 7th birthday celebration, but mom was dx with cancer in June of 2007 and was unable to go. She passed in December of last year. We weren't sure he'd want to go, but are so excited he said yes! The kids are thrilled!

first family trip to WDW for myself,DW,DD(4.5)and DS(4.5)
be there 19th-27th staying at WL thanks to 40% off pin:goodvibes
MNSSHP also on 19th

We will be there the first weekend in October. First time going to the MNSSHP, does most people dress up? Is it all usually Disney related?

We will be there the first weekend in October. First time going to the MNSSHP, does most people dress up? Is it all usually Disney related?

Not everyone dresses up but I saw quite a few people last year. A lot of family and couple costumes. Ones that stick out in my mind were Aladdin and Jasmin, a family dressed as the Incredibles, and two brothers dressed like Mario and Luigi!

My DH and I will be there Oct 3 - 9, and we're staying at Port Orleans. We're definitely doing MNSSHP!

We got married on Halloween in 2008 and the first thing we did afterwards was go to MK and the MNSSHP, so this is sort of our anniversary vacation. Just... a month early.

We are arriving on 10/19 for our stay at POFQ. We will be hitting the parks until 10/23 when we leave on our 7 day Eastern Caribbean Cruise. Woo hoo! :banana: Can't wait!

okay update to mine

we are now going to be in orlando from Oct 9 -16 - and are now staying at Westgate Vacation Villas ( a gift from my mom)

Going Oct 9 - 16.

Dad is turning 70, so DGP, DGM, DA, DW, DDs x3 and I are heading to the MK for his birthday.

Going for the first time Oct 17-21st!! Staying in Old Key West. Attending family reunion and taking my five year old son! Sooo excited I already get sick about it when I think about it... how in the world am I gonna handle it when it starts to get closer??!! hehehe
I've had to stop mentioning it to my son 'cause I think it's mean to get him so excited when it is still so far away! I'll start again in September, but until then I have to try to keep quiet! (Oh, the sacrifices we parents make!) heehee

We will be there with bells on! The family (DW, DS, DS, DD,and Me) are staying at BLT for the week. Really looking forward to seeing the resort and of course just being at WDW!! Can't wait.....is it October yet :rolleyes1
Also cross your fingers for good weather and low crowds :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter