• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official October 2010 WHO'S GOING WHEN***

So is anyone planning a day trip to visit Harry Potter during their stay?

I have a separate trip booked with my DS16 end of July....we are huge HP fans and really enjoy Universal! We've done 2 family vacations there over the past 2 years and I promised to take him back when WWoHP opens. :yay:

We are! We got to see a lot of the construction when we were there last October.

I have a separate trip booked with my DS16 end of July....we are huge HP fans and really enjoy Universal! We've done 2 family vacations there over the past 2 years and I promised to take him back when WWoHP opens. :yay:

Awesome! I was down there for work last September and saw some of the construction. We're going to take a day during our October stay to pay a visit to Harry. Usually I look forward to the Disney part much more than anything else but I think I'm most excited about IOA day this trip! :)

Hi friends! We will be there 10/23-11/2. Staying at All Star Music (8 of us). Look for our decorated hotel window...I made a sign that has little googly eyeballs and loads of glitter and says:

"The Owens
Tulsa"

I am so super excited! This will be my tenth trip, hubby's second and two-year-old's third.

Lucky kid...three Disney visits by the age of three!

Awesome! I was down there for work last September and saw some of the construction. We're going to take a day during our October stay to pay a visit to Harry. Usually I look forward to the Disney part much more than anything else but I think I'm most excited about IOA day this trip! :)

I took pictures of the construction last visit and I am really excited that we are doing 1 day @ US and another @ IoA. We are going to dine @ Three Broomsticks. I am such a geek I downloaded the menu fr/ the web.

I took pictures of the construction last visit and I am really excited that we are doing 1 day @ US and another @ IoA. We are going to dine @ Three Broomsticks. I am such a geek I downloaded the menu fr/ the web.

:rotfl: That's great! I work in a TA and we have a giant Harry Potter display with brochures. Well a second one came in and my boss asked me if I wanted it? Of course! I have no idea what I'm going to do with it but I'll take anything Harry Potter!

we are going - me and my DD 16 - doing it as a surprise onsite stay
10/11 to 10/14 WL and 10/14 to 10/16 AKL (thank you 40% pin) we are going to the MNSSHP not sure the exact date yet leaning towards the 14th

in regards to GAD we dont have GAD passes but if anyone wants to share their fastpasses with us we wont say no. thanks all

cant wait to see the look on my daughters face when she finds out we are staying on site - this is our first trip at a deluxe..:woohoo:

we are going - me and my DD 16 - doing it as a surprise onsite stay
10/11 to 10/14 WL and 10/14 to 10/16 AKL (thank you 40% pin) we are going to the MNSSHP not sure the exact date yet leaning towards the 14th

in regards to GAD we dont have GAD passes but if anyone wants to share their fastpasses with us we wont say no. thanks all

cant wait to see the look on my daughters face when she finds out we are staying on site - this is our first trip at a deluxe..:woohoo:

I fell in LOVE with WL last year. You're going to love there!!

Me and DS(15) will be there 10/16 - 10/24 staying at POP (someplace new for us :woohoo: ).

:dance3: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :cool2: pirate:

Past Trips:
1998 Me, DH, DS @ Off Site
2000 Me, DH, DS @ ASMo
2002 Me, DS @ ASMo
2007 Me, DS @ ASMo

I am on your list... but we switched our resorts... still arriving on Oct 1st, but now we are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort... we are very excited.

Add us to the list! :thumbsup2

We're going October 17-22 - staying at the Poly
Going to MNSSHP on October 21

168 Days!

me and DS ARE COMING OCTOBER 7 TILL THE 10TH WITH SUM OTHER FAMILY...MNSSHP ON THE 7TH!!! ITS OUR FIRST ONE AN DS FIRST BDAY!!!

We just rearranged our entire trip... originally we were going first week of Sept, now we are going 10/9-17 and staying at SOG. Meeting up with Dh's parents who are staying for 4 days. Working out the specifics with them for the MNSSHP and the kids decided today they are going as characters from the Wizard of Oz.

Dh is going to a new duty station and the original dates just would not work out - but I am happy cause we'll get to go to MNSSHP! It'll either be 10/11, 10/12, or 10/14.

I have rearranged this trip no less than 4 times - but this time it's a definite!

Is it October yet?:lmao: Hate to see the summer slip by, but it has been too long (well only since Feb., but still too long). We aren't going to do MNSSHP this year, but are looking forward to the F&W Festival. I see you already have us down for Oct. 2-9 at AKV. It is our 10th anniversary and we are staying concierge and doing the Sunrise Safari. Both firsts for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter