Official October 2010 Thread!!- INCLUDE YOUR DATE/RESORT IN YOUR HEADER!!

That cooler is so awsome.. I will have to keep that in mind for our May trip..

Congrats on the disney honeymoon...

My dd5 has a little boy in her class that she loves.. They went to 3 yo. preschool, 4 yo preschool, kindergarten, and now 1st grade. They keep telling his mom and I that they are getting married... I think we need to start planning their disney wedding... :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

In 23 days we will be checking in to the Poly!!! :banana::banana:
I can't wait. Can I start packing now??? :cool1:

We are checking into the Poly in 21 days!!! and I have already started packing my kids stuff. I'm suprising them so I'm doing little by little each day while they are in school! :banana::banana:

Is anyone hanging a sign on their hotel door with their username on it? I am thinking about doing this...

I wish that I could make time speed up to when I leave and then slow down once I'm there, lol. October seems to be so far away!! :(

That cooler is so awsome.. I will have to keep that in mind for our May trip..

Congrats on the disney honeymoon...

My dd5 has a little boy in her class that she loves.. They went to 3 yo. preschool, 4 yo preschool, kindergarten, and now 1st grade. They keep telling his mom and I that they are getting married... I think we need to start planning their disney wedding... :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

LOL!!! Actually, we've been married for 8.5 years, so it's not our honeymoon - but the way we act when we're together, it could certainly be a SECOND honeymoon!!! :love: (Seriously, our friends tell us all the time to get a room - LOL! :rotfl2:) It's just a little something for my best friend and my soul mate since he spoils me rotten all year 'round.

Too cute about your DD. You never know, they might just end up getting married at Disney - start saving your money!!! :laughing:

Two weeks from tomorrow and I'll be at Disney! I've already packed some stuff, but I'm finishing packing this weekend because my school schedule is crazy the next two weeks, I still have to pretend to be working :lmao:, and I'm having to help my mom because she had rotator cuff surgery yesterday. I can not wait to leave everything (except the 3 tests I have to do while at Disney) behind!

I will be leaving in 36 days and will be there from October 22-27 and we are staying at my favorite hotel the Boardwalk!!!!!!! Can' wait..............

16 days til we are at Yacht club..club level. I am working 8pm to 8am every day til the day we leave...i only have 1 day off this Mon, which i will be having my hair done, and hopefully mani and pedi....have no clue when i will be able to pack and shop for goodies for the trip...we are driving..leaving Fri morning the 1st of Oct after I get out of work....LOL ...I will sleep in back seat while my son starts driving.....Boy if I ever needed a vacation ..this is it. I retired from work June 1st and was called back to work June 6th..it was only going to be for the summer...still working....had vacation planned for Aug...but had to cancel due to work...could only go this time due to sons girlfriend's college break....I AM going this time :thumbsup2

16 days til we are at Yacht club..club level. I am working 8pm to 8am every day til the day we leave...i only have 1 day off this Mon, which i will be having my hair done, and hopefully mani and pedi....have no clue when i will be able to pack and shop for goodies for the trip...we are driving..leaving Fri morning the 1st of Oct after I get out of work....LOL ...I will sleep in back seat while my son starts driving.....Boy if I ever needed a vacation ..this is it. I retired from work June 1st and was called back to work June 6th..it was only going to be for the summer...still working....had vacation planned for Aug...but had to cancel due to work...could only go this time due to sons girlfriend's college break....I AM going this time :thumbsup2

Sounds like you need this vacation! Here is some pixi dust to keep you going pixiedust:

That is a LONG time to wait! Kudos to you for being able to hold out for so long. You are going to have a blast! :yay:

Not so long when we snuck our own trip in last Jan ;)

Made a reservation this morning for my DD's first haircut at the barbershop....glad to hear they take reservations now. When my DS had his first one there we got there 20m. before they opened and were still 4 people back in line! Now we have the first reservation of the day! :thumbsup2

19 days from now we will be waiting for our flight! :banana:

We will be staying at CBR from Sept. 30 to October 7th. We can't wait! This will be our first family vacation since 2004!

Is anyone hanging a sign on their hotel door with their username on it? I am thinking about doing this...
I will put my ID on mine. I am going to decorate the window and door for halloween. We are staying at the Saratoga Springs Resort Oct 12-17. Are the Doors magnetic? I can't remember. :woohoo: 22 days and counting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter