Official October 2010 Thread!!- INCLUDE YOUR DATE/RESORT IN YOUR HEADER!!

2-9!!! Our suitcases and carryons are ALMOST packed! Just need to fill in with the stuff we use every day!

It's official! The final payment on our trip was made yesterday!!!

We are ready!!!!

:cool1:

We're booked and I haven't packed a thing! Last year when we went I started packing months in advance. This trip was kind of last minute so I think it still feels surreal. Although we've already paid in full for it all so it IS happening and I guess I better get moving! YIKES! :thumbsup2

We're booked and I haven't packed a thing! Last year when we went I started packing months in advance. This trip was kind of last minute so I think it still feels surreal. Although we've already paid in full for it all so it IS happening and I guess I better get moving! YIKES! :thumbsup2

you got some time, remember don't sweat the small stuff....:cutie:

Wow, this thread used to bring tears to my eyes w/so much joy and excitement and now it only makes me sad :( We have a trip planned for my DS's birthday/Halloween and it doesn't look like we will be able to go, I have to have brain/spine surgery and I think it will have to be before this time. If we don't make it at this time I truly have no idea when we will get to go back, it might be years. I know, my health comes first and Disney will always be there, but it doesn't make me any less sad!

My friend has agreed to go to WDW with me to celebrate my birthday. I'm booked us at the POP (never stayed there before) and can't wait.....Happy Birthday to me !!!!

Edit on Travel Dates: Oct. 26th - 28th

Wow, this thread used to bring tears to my eyes w/so much joy and excitement and now it only makes me sad :( We have a trip planned for my DS's birthday/Halloween and it doesn't look like we will be able to go, I have to have brain/spine surgery and I think it will have to be before this time. If we don't make it at this time I truly have no idea when we will get to go back, it might be years. I know, my health comes first and Disney will always be there, but it doesn't make me any less sad!

I am sorry to hear that you need surgery, our prayers are with you.:hug:

My friend has agreed to go to WDW with me to celebrate my birthday. I'm booked us at the POP (never stayed there before) and can't wait.....Happy Birthday to me !!!!

Happy Birthday (early) and have a wonderful trip!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter