• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official October 2010 Thread!!- INCLUDE YOUR DATE/RESORT IN YOUR HEADER!!

We are sooooo excited! This is our very first trip to WDW ever!! This is also our very first family vacation. My hubby (37), me (32), daughter (6), and son (4) are finally going.

We are staying at the CBR and I purchased tickets to Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on the 31st.

I have lurked this site for awhile now and I can't thank you all so much for all your great tips and information.

:woohoo::woohoo

We are sooooo excited! This is our very first trip to WDW ever!! This is also our very first family vacation. My hubby (37), me (32), daughter (6), and son (4) are finally going.

We are staying at the CBR and I purchased tickets to Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on the 31st.

I have lurked this site for awhile now and I can't thank you all so much for all your great tips and information.

:woohoo::woohoo

Congratulations and you will have a fabulous time!
party:

Staying offsite--Windsor Hills--really looking forward to it. Hope we like it as much as onsite :). 3bdrm 3b townhouse w/ splash pool....Yippeeee!!!!!!

We will be going Oct 23-Nov 7th staying offsite at my sister's vacation home. We are hoping to do MNSSHP on November 1st. This will be our 2nd WDW trip...with little lodging costs I should be able to make an annual trip. :banana:

Staying offsite--Windsor Hills--really looking forward to it. Hope we like it as much as onsite :). 3bdrm 3b townhouse w/ splash pool....Yippeeee!!!!!!

We will be going Oct 23-Nov 7th staying offsite at my sister's vacation home. We are hoping to do MNSSHP on November 1st. This will be our 2nd WDW trip...with little lodging costs I should be able to make an annual trip. :banana:

Sounds like you both have a great vacation planned!

4 months from today we'll be on our way!!!
:banana::banana::banana:
We're staying at POR, after last year's free upgrade to OKW from Pop, we are too spoiled for values anymore. Trust me tho, if it came down to whether we could go back or not we'd all sleep on park benches :rotfl2:

Just received my reservation confirmation email today!!

My family's 1st trip!!! September 30 - October 4. It's only 4 days, but we'll be celebrating my son's 2nd birthday, and our first family vacation to Disney World!!! We're capping off our little adventure with Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! We can't wait!!

I am SO EXCITED!!!!! I just reserved our October MNSSHP vacation today. We are staying at CSR. We are really looking forward to attending MNSSHP again. We went in 2008 and loved it. We are going with friends this year. Should be a great time. Yeah!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:(Just love those dancing bananas.)

My sister and I will be running in the half-marathon relay, going to MNSSHP, and celebrating my birthday. Woo hoo! This is my first time staying at Pop.

Hey all! I'm new to the forums, but really excited to have found this great place!

This will be my little family's (me, the wife, and baby boy) first "official" family vacation, and my wife's first ever trip to WDW. It's only going to be a quick 4 day adventure, but 4 days is better than none right? My son will actually be turning 2 years old on our second day of the trip, so I'm hoping that we can get a little extra "magic" for him. I have a birthday dinner reservation at 50's Prime Time, as it is close to our resort (All Star Sports)...and can't get anything at Chef Mickeys. I'm planning on taking a lot of pictures and video, as Grandma is very sad she can't go.

Any helpful tips from you Disney vets is more than appreciated!

Can't wait to surprise the boys with this long weekend trip. We've never done this before. Going to MNSSHP on Oct 12 (our 22nd anniversary!!):banana:

It's nice to know that my family isn't the only one who will be doing a short, but ACTION packed trip! We're doing MNSSHP the night before we leave. I figure if we stay late enough, we'll sleep through the entire plane ride home!

First time ever for me and DDs21,10,10, 3rd for DW (first in 20 years). The twins will actually be celebrating their 11th birthday while we are down there. Booked Cinderella dinner for the night of their birthday. Was pure coincidence, as DD21 has her final Spring Break that week, so it just worked out that way. Absolutely stoked and cannot wait!

First time ever for me and DDs21,10,10, 3rd for DW (first in 20 years). The twins will actually be celebrating their 11th birthday while we are down there. Booked Cinderella dinner for the night of their birthday. Was pure coincidence, as DD21 has her final Spring Break that week, so it just worked out that way. Absolutely stoked and cannot wait!

Congrats on all the family achievements, sounds like a wonderful time for all.:dance3::banana:

Maybe I will see you around. I'm there 10/4-10/9 at SSR!

We are staying in a 2BR appartment at SSR, we hope to stay at Congresspark, since I requested that :)

Our party will consist of MIL, FIL, DH, me, DS(7) and DS(4).

Our itinerary:

18th Epcot (lunch @ Coral Reef)
19th Magic Kingdom (dinner @ Chef Mickey's)
20th MGM (lunch @ Hollywood & Vine)
21st Animal Kingdom (breakfast @ Tusker House / Dinner @ Boma)
22nd Wizarding World of Harry Potter
23rd Epcot (breakfast @ Akershus / dinner @ Marrakesh / dessert party UOG meet @ Rose & Crown)
24th Magic Kingdom (lunch @ Cinderella's Royal Table)
25 morning unplanned, going back home in the afternoon.

My husband and I are planning a trip to Disneyworld for this October. We are planning to do the Mickey's Very Scary Halloween Party, EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios. I haven't developed a schedule at this time but will shortly.

Hopefully, there are other DIS'er's staying at Port Orleans Riverside and we could get together.

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter