OFFICIAL October 2009 thread - LET US KNOW YOUR PTR LINK!

I thought I got Mickey Mail today - because there was a big colorful package in the mailbox. Ended up just being a big box of tampons and pads (free samples) :laughing:

...so dissappointing...

haha this cracked me up :rotfl:

Where can I find moleskin? And what is Bodyglide used for? Thanks:goodvibes

Mole Skin is sold at Walmart where they sell the shoe insoles by the pharmacy. Be sure to take some scissors to cut it though.

Body Glide can be found also be found at Sports Authority. (besides Dick's Sporting Goods) It is used to prevent chafing. Band Aid also makes a blister block. It's cheaper than Body Glide, but it's alot smaller and wouldn't work as well for the insides in the thighs.

Where can I find moleskin? And what is Bodyglide used for? Thanks:goodvibes

I bought moleskin at WalMart near the pharmacy where they have the Dr Shoels foot care stuff. I've never used Body Glide, but it's for chaffing. (If your legs rub together, etc. I guess it works good.

I got a voicemail from Disney reservations last night saying they wanted to talk to me about my dining reservations. I was so worried - I've read on another thread about Disney accidentally overbooking a restaurant and calling people and telling them they can't get in. When I called them back, it turned out they were just checking to make sure that I was planning on attending MNSSHP since my ADR was at Tony's after the party started. PHEW!! :)

I thought I got Mickey Mail today - because there was a big colorful package in the mailbox. Ended up just being a big box of tampons and pads (free samples) :laughing:

...so dissappointing...

:lmao: Thank You so very much. I was having a HORRIBLE day. I really needed a good laugh. :rotfl:

Whoo hoo, I got my Magic Express Vouchers and luggage tags yesterday! 4 weeks and 6 days left or 33 sleeps left until my DD's 6th birthday celebration trip and DD1's first trip.

Anyone know when we are supposed to get package information and vouchers? Our check in date is Oct. 4th

Anyone know when we are supposed to get package information and vouchers? Our check in date is Oct. 4th

I haven't received mine either yet, checking in on the 2nd. If it doesn't come two weeks before my trip I'm gonna have to give them a call.

You're only 3 weeks away, I would think you should have received them already. I received mine yesterday which is 5 weeks in advance. I would call and ask if they've sent them yet and ask them to resend just to be safe.
I've had my paper confirmation, vouchers and tags not show up before and it's a pain because I like having everything. Granted if the tags and vouchers don't show it's not a huge deal as long as you are in the system. If this happens (it's happened to me twice) then just go to the Magic Express desk at the airport in Orlando and hand them your luggage claim tickets and they will get your luggage for you and deliver to the hotel as usual. They will print you off a voucher for the bus also.

Good luck!

I'm so excited. My DH just told me....surprise last minute vacation. WDW here we come!!!

Good for you!!! Thats the kind of surprise I like.:thumbsup2
That doesn't give you much time to go crazy planning. But if your reading these boards, you'll get all the info you may need.:goodvibes (And a whole lot more!;))

I figure we'll be getting on our ME bus just about this time - exactly 3 weeks from now! :goodvibes

Geez, I have been so busy the last couple of weeks. I feel like I haven't been able to keep up with my Disboard obsession! ;) :laughing:

For Labor day weekend, we went camping and I started to read Twilight!!! So now I have a NEW obession too. Now I have to find time to get on Dis and read all these Twilight books!! Like I don't have enough to do planning my October trip, right?!! :rotfl:

So this past week, I got my DME packet in the mail!!:banana: It made me do a mini Happy Dance!!! :dance3: My trip is getting so close!! I'm already at 34 days!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I getting to a point where I feel almost like it's coming too fast and I won't be prepared!! How is that even possible?? How do you plan a trip for 6 months or more and then come down to 30ish days and feel like you've done nothing to get ready for your trip???? :confused3 Must be nerves!!!

My TA told me that she doesn't get the papers til about 2 weeks before. So I'm waiting....

I think I found some shirts today that will fit DD. I had her try one on this morning and it just about killed her to try it on. She was rolling her eyes and glaring at me and went on about how she doesn't need anymore tshirts and this one was too tight and on and on.:mad: I swear, she sure knows how to take the fun out planning a surprise trip for her!

If anyone need shirts, Sears Land's End summer stuff was an extra 70% off today. I got shirts for about $4.00 each! No idea how I will confirm it fits that's the weekend plan. :confused3

I have so much to do and have to wait til Monday to start it when she is in school. I'm starting to panic.....time is moving too quickly!

I haven't received mine either yet, checking in on the 2nd. If it doesn't come two weeks before my trip I'm gonna have to give them a call.

We haven't got ours either and we check in on 10/1. Now my mother checks in on 10/3 and she got hers 2 weeks ago. I don't understand how they go about sending them?:confused3

We haven't got ours either and we check in on 10/1. Now my mother checks in on 10/3 and she got hers 2 weeks ago. I don't understand how they go about sending them?:confused3

I dont understand either. My sister and her family are going on the trip with us and got there documents last friday and my mom and I have yet to recieve ours. The TA said we should have them any day. CRazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter