OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Jumping in on the sick train...my dd was diagnosed with a sinus infection Monday after a good 10 day run of "just sniffles" It's that time of year!! We are 20 days out so there's plenty of time to recover but she's on an antibiotic for good measure. Me? I'm all jacked up on multi vitamin (food based and organic), heavy probiotic,tumeric and clean eating diet (well except for the Halloween candy :love: but I put it out of sight today! I need serious will power!! But knowing a big trip is coming is reason enough to make good healthy choices now. Be safe and stay healthy!!!

Jumping in on the sick train...my dd was diagnosed with a sinus infection Monday after a good 10 day run of "just sniffles" It's that time of year!! We are 20 days out so there's plenty of time to recover but she's on an antibiotic for good measure. Me? I'm all jacked up on multi vitamin (food based and organic), heavy probiotic,tumeric and clean eating diet (well except for the Halloween candy :love: but I put it out of sight today! I need serious will power!! But knowing a big trip is coming is reason enough to make good healthy choices now. Be safe and stay healthy!!!
We are taking organic vitamins and probiotics too! Well all of us but DH.:rolleyes: I have been suddenly baking all the time and hiding vegetables in everything. The kids haven't caught on yet.:rolleyes1

UPDATE

Impacts to entertainment during Disney Parks TV Specials production

Friday November 3 - Disney's Hollywood Studios

Shooting at the Studios will take place on Sunset Blvd throughout the day, and as a result, showtimes for Beauty and the Beast will be changed. Check times guides for the latest, but likely showtimes are 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 5pm and 6pm.

Saturday November 4 - Disney's Animal Kingdom

At Disney's Animal Kingdom, Winged Encounters, Tree of Life Awakenings, Discovery Island Carnivale, Viva Gaia Street Band! and Sunset Serenatas will not be available.

Friday November 3 through Tuesday November 7 at the Magic Kingdom
Although shooting takes place November 5 - 7 at the Magic Kingdom, staging and other work will prevent some shows from taking place.

Friday
No performance of the welcome show - Let the Magic Begin.

Saturday
No performance of the welcome show - Let the Magic Begin or Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire.

Sunday
No performance of the welcome show - Let the Magic Begin, Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire, Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party and Once Upon a Time

Monday
No performance of the welcome show - Let the Magic Begin, Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire, Once Upon a Time.

Tuesday
No performance of the welcome show - Let the Magic Begin, Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire, Once Upon a Time.
Thanks to @monique5 for the info!

So just wondering how many DME tags others have gotten. We used a TA, so tags were mailed to her and she mailed them to us along with some other things. Anyway, trip is DH and I and there are 2 tags. I swear last year when we took the kids (so 5 of us) we got 10 tags. We only used 4.
Anyway, we only need 2 tags, so we're fine, but it seems stingy.

So just wondering how many DME tags others have gotten. We used a TA, so tags were mailed to her and she mailed them to us along with some other things. Anyway, trip is DH and I and there are 2 tags. I swear last year when we took the kids (so 5 of us) we got 10 tags. We only used 4.
DSis and I are going and we only got 2 tags. I’ve heard you can call and get more if you ever need more :)

We are a party of four and I got two envelopes on the same day with four in each. I've never had that happen before - I've always gotten one for each person. We are only going to use one each.

We are a party of four and I got two envelopes on the same day with four in each. I've never had that happen before - I've always gotten one for each person. We are only going to use one each.

Now that you say that, I think it was 2 sets of 5 we got last year.
Oh, well, 2 is enough for DH and I. I just was expecting more.

Well thanks to my son’s teacher my daughter found out about our trip. I didn’t think to tell his teacher it was a surprise as she never taught my daughter and doesn’t talk to her.

Oh well...she was excited and now I get to talk to her about it. She told me she didn’t think she was going to be able to sleep until we go.

Technically you do get one tag per person, so two is correct for your travel party :)

However lol, Disney makes mistakes (shocker!) and ME makes A LOT, and sometimes they send double tags which you got! Or they'll send no tags like we got :rolleyes: But since we're not checking any bags it's ok-this time........

8 days to go and I'm going into freak out mode. I'm overwhelmed by the touring plans and I feel like I have too much planned. I think I'm gonna have to sit down amd figure out what is a "can't miss and what is "if we are up for it." I want to be flexible, but after so much planning I'm worried how I will react to the kids or, more likely, my husband telling me they just want to go back to the resort and chill. After planning for so long, I'm considering just deleting the touring plans, cancelling all ADRs and Fast passes, and just winging it. :scared::badpc:

8 days to go and I'm going into freak out mode. I'm overwhelmed by the touring plans and I feel like I have too much planned. I think I'm gonna have to sit down amd figure out what is a "can't miss and what is "if we are up for it." I want to be flexible, but after so much planning I'm worried how I will react to the kids or, more likely, my husband telling me they just want to go back to the resort and chill. After planning for so long, I'm considering just deleting the touring plans, cancelling all ADRs and Fast passes, and just winging it. :scared::badpc:

You and me both. I'm about to switch things around for the 100th time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter