OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Huzzah - 3 days left!!!! And I realized we will be there on the PENULTIMATE DAY - Nov 5, the day we set clocks back. Sleep in or attend RD at the EMH park? WHY CHOOSE??? :mickeybar

10 days!! I canceled an ADR today and now I’m second guessing our day off. We planned to be off on the 18th, but now I know it’s Dapper Day and Mickey’s bday celebration at the MK that day. However I can’t get decent FPs for that day so I don’t know what I should do. We could just do stand by for 7DMT and SM but I imagine it will be a long wait. Would you make the change or leave it alone?

Somehow I missed that 11/18 is Mickey's birthday! How exciting!!!! We will be in EPCOT and DAK that day. We will wear Mickey attire to honor The Mouse.

10 days!! I canceled an ADR today and now I’m second guessing our day off. We planned to be off on the 18th, but now I know it’s Dapper Day and Mickey’s bday celebration at the MK that day. However I can’t get decent FPs for that day so I don’t know what I should do. We could just do stand by for 7DMT and SM but I imagine it will be a long wait. Would you make the change or leave it alone?

What about hitting another park for a little while? HS or Epcot?

Then I’m not alone! So much to do and the list keeps growing. Every time I cross something off I think of something else to add. I absolutely love planning my trips, but the last week is always the most stressful.
I keep doing this too! Somehow my list keeps getting longer the more I get done from it!:scared::rolleyes: 6 days until we start our 2 day drive to WDW and I have so much still to do. If I could just keep DS4 from catching all those Kindergarten germs and getting sick I could get things done, LOL. I've already told DS10 and DD7 that bedtime is earlier until we go to WDW hoping maybe extra sleep will help them all fight school germs, LOL. They are not impressed with that idea.:teeth:

Ok so I have a BOG Dinner reservation at 6:30 on our MVMCP night 11/28. It's the only BOG res I've been able to get. How horrible of an idea is this? It's our first ever party. My kids are 4 and 2, plus my husband, myself and my parents. We are super excited to go to the party but won't be standing in line for any characters (except maybe Moana if she is there and the line is not hours long). My plan was to be at BOG around 6-6:15 to see if they can seat us early or get us set to actually be seated by 6:30. I know dinner takes a while though.... I don't want to miss prime party time.

I'm desperately trying to change the reservation to around 5 that day or to 11/29, but with no luck. Anyone have a res for 6 they are going to drop?? Or have experience doing a 6:30 res at a party? Or have any other tips or advice? Just dessert is not an option. We are on the meal plan and I want that as one of our table service credits. I guess I'll just have to spend even more time on MDE...refresh...refresh...refresh. o_O

I am in this exact same boat. Our party night is the 28th as well!

I keep doing this too! Somehow my list keeps getting longer the more I get done from it!:scared::rolleyes: 6 days until we start our 2 day drive to WDW and I have so much still to do. If I could just keep DS4 from catching all those Kindergarten germs and getting sick I could get things done, LOL. I've already told DS10 and DD7 that bedtime is earlier until we go to WDW hoping maybe extra sleep will help them all fight school germs, LOL. They are not impressed with that idea.:teeth:
Haha I have been telling everyone who is sick to not get near me! I refuse to be sick in Disney!!

I am heading back to Disney with my daughter for a birthday trip! Her 18th and my 50th, a promise we made to each other on our last trip 12 years ago! Our birthdays are Nov. 18 and 20th, so Mickey is a special birthday buddy for us. We’re going a week early due to our school schedule, so we’ll be there next week. So glad to read all of your excited posts!

I am heading back to Disney with my daughter for a birthday trip! Her 18th and my 50th, a promise we made to each other on our last trip 12 years ago! Our birthdays are Nov. 18 and 20th, so Mickey is a special birthday buddy for us. We’re going a week early due to our school schedule, so we’ll be there next week. So glad to read all of your excited posts!
That’s so special! Happy early birthday(s)!!

Eeeeek!!!! Two more days!!!! I'm going stir crazy, trying to keep busy so I don't overthink and re-schedule things....:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter