OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Tiffins is amazing! We ate there with a ROL package
Have this for our August trip! Tiffins has so many great reviews - it should for that price LOL!
November will be less structured-as in probably few ADR's until a day or 2 before-and if we can't get any there is always offsite/grocery options.
Still waiting to figure out flights-looking more and more like trip will be extended if we fly as it is a huge chunk of money saved if we, extend (chunk like enough for 4 MVMCP, 3 night onsite lodging onsite and food and still come out ahead!!) Kids missing 3 days of school after thanksgiving break though is tough.

Looks like we may be driving...good in some ways, and not in other ways. Oh well-It is DISNEY in November right? Flight prices are just so outrageous and we would need to rent a car anyway. Still-I'd like to stay an extra day so we can do the MVMCP.

Looks like we may be driving...good in some ways, and not in other ways. Oh well-It is DISNEY in November right? Flight prices are just so outrageous and we would need to rent a car anyway. Still-I'd like to stay an extra day so we can do the MVMCP.

We are driving for the first time. It was cheap to fly down on 11/14, but so ridiculous to fly back on Black Friday. We would have to rent a car, also, since we are going to Universal first. It just wasn't worth it and the drive is about 11-12 hours with breaks. I already declared the money saved goes toward at least one dessert party and character meals :D

Hi eveyone, I'm a little late to the party because I forgot that there are monthly threads. Big brain freeze on my part! Anyway, this will be our first time traveling in November (25-Dec.2) and we can't wait to see the Christmas decor. I was able to get almost every ADR we wanted with the exception of my mom's pick, Coral Reef. I couldn't find anything for our EPCOT day. I was however, able to book her 2nd favorite Teppan Edo for our exact time so it's all good! I just wanted to say hello and I can't wait to plan with you all for the next few months!

I already declared the money saved goes toward at least one dessert party and character meals :D

I like the way you think! :thumbsup2

Hi eveyone, I'm a little late to the party because I forgot that there are monthly threads. Big brain freeze on my part! Anyway, this will be our first time traveling in November (25-Dec.2) and we can't wait to see the Christmas decor. I was able to get almost every ADR we wanted with the exception of my mom's pick, Coral Reef. I couldn't find anything for our EPCOT day. I was however, able to book her 2nd favorite Teppan Edo for our exact time so it's all good! I just wanted to say hello and I can't wait to plan with you all for the next few months!
:welcome: . You can always keep checking for Coral Reef, but Teppan Edo is a fun choice as well!

Coral Reef might be holding back reservations for the CP package. Keep a watch and they should release more!:)

All of our trips to Disney have been during the hot summer months. Is the temperature cool enough at the end of November to wear jeans to the parks or will we still be wanting to wear shorts?

All of our trips to Disney have been during the hot summer months. Is the temperature cool enough at the end of November to wear jeans to the parks or will we still be wanting to wear shorts?

There's no way to tell. I'm in south Louisiana, so our weather is the same and we had a cold snap before Thanksgiving, but it warmed up right after, then got cold again.

We've been in shorts/capris for every November trip (5 total trips). We had one day in 2014 where it was chilly/sprinkling. We take a light sweatshirt/jacket for the evenings but only end up needing them a couple times. Hope I didn't just jinx myself lol

Last year was the warmest in the past few years. It's great because you don't have the humidity but we wore shorts/capris. However it can change from year to year, week to week and day to day. We always have to pack more for our November trips layering is the key. Jeans and a jacket may be needed in the evenings.

Last year was the warmest in the past few years. It's great because you don't have the humidity but we wore shorts/capris. However it can change from year to year, week to week and day to day. We always have to pack more for our November trips layering is the key. Jeans and a jacket may be needed in the evenings.

We can't wait to experience the parks without the heat & humidity. I think it'll be a very nice change. Thank you to everyone for sharing your experiences and advice.

Well since the flight prices are still ridiculous (August flight went down $30!) for Thanksgiving week (unless we extend trip to 2 weeks and fly Wednesday only-not happening with work and school!) we may be driving. When I told DH the flight prices (even adjusting days to come home Wednesday after TDay instead of Sunday) he even said we can drive (he doesn't really like driving anywhere for vacation-prefering to fly) so we can always pack a bit more. We would have needed to rent car anyway as we are offsite for most of it. -if we drive we can leave Friday night and arrive saturday-stay onsite one night, offsite for week-and now I really want to do the MVMCP the Sunday after Thanksgiving. So drive home Monday (will be long day, but kids will only miss that Monday of school).
Disney math means no plane tickets=MVMCP tickets:D

Well since the flight prices are still ridiculous (August flight went down $30!) for Thanksgiving week (unless we extend trip to 2 weeks and fly Wednesday only-not happening with work and school!) we may be driving. When I told DH the flight prices (even adjusting days to come home Wednesday after TDay instead of Sunday) he even said we can drive (he doesn't really like driving anywhere for vacation-prefering to fly) so we can always pack a bit more. We would have needed to rent car anyway as we are offsite for most of it. -if we drive we can leave Friday night and arrive saturday-stay onsite one night, offsite for week-and now I really want to do the MVMCP the Sunday after Thanksgiving. So drive home Monday (will be long day, but kids will only miss that Monday of school).
Disney math means no plane tickets=MVMCP tickets:D

I'm looking forward to driving this time for many reasons! I want to pack about 5 pairs of shoes, we need lots of clothes for a 11 day trip, etc. I also want to bring home that monorail set finally... :scratchin

We always drive from Canada and it's really not that bad.:) The kids think it's a mini adventure before the vacation, lol. We love not having to wait for busses and going to the Disney Character outlets offsite!

My dh is dying to go to the character outlets. He watches videos of people showing off their finds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter