OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Hi everyone! I'm headed to WDW in November and (according to the internet) FD will be released for our travel dates, however, we may have to do a split stay. Can anyone tell me how that works? I've never done that before.

Does anyone know if character palooza happens the week of Thanksgiving? I really don't want to pay the subscription price on Kenny the Pirate if it doesn't happen that week. Also, does anyone have an opinion whether it is worth the subscription price? Thanks.

Depends on what your goals are, what kind of help you need and what else you would do with the money. In my opinion Character Locator (from Kenny the Pirate) is well worth the price, I just renewed for my second year. Most of the comments I have seen from other subscribers on various Disney boards have felt the same.

Depends on what your goals are, what kind of help you need and what else you would do with the money. In my opinion Character Locator (from Kenny the Pirate) is well worth the price, I just renewed for my second year. Most of the comments I have seen from other subscribers on various Disney boards have felt the same.

Agreed.

215 days...
Get to make adrs on 5/22/17 getting closer :goodvibes

Me, too and I am stressing about the Bon Voyage breakfast! I have 2 of our days on hold waiting to see if we can book it. Going crazy! I'm worried about free dining folks scooping all the ADRS.

What exactly does the subscription include? Thank you.

Hello All! I am hoping to join the November party. We went the week after Thanksgiving last year and hoping to do that again. Only problem is CSR is our favorite resort and it is unavailable 1 night of our stay so we don't know where to spend the week, especially with CBR under construction. We didn't love POFQ when we stayed there. That, coupled with potential free dining leaves a lot up in the air. Hoping I can come up with a plan that allows us to go again. I can't live without Disney at Christmastime.

So excited! We're booked for Nov. 25 through Dec. 1 for a trip with my boyfriend's family. Can't wait!

Hey everyone! We are planning our trip from 11/11 to 11/19, staying at AKL. We've been booked since October, and I've been planning for about 2 years now. This will be the first trip for my husband and our children, ages 3 and 6, and my first visit since I was a teenager.

I am so excited to make ADR's. I am planning a lot of in-demand ADRs; Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's, O'Hana, and the Wanyama Safari.

I was super excited to see the MVMCP dates, as it is falling on the Tuesday that we were planning for it originally. We are going to stay at the resort that morning and early afternoon, then head over to MK to do BBB with my daughter, then dinner at CRT, and then enjoying the party. I think that day should be very special for all of us.

Anyone know when the hours may be released for mid-November. I thought they would be released mid-April, but nothing yet. I'd love to drill down the plans a little more before ADRs.

Me, too and I am stressing about the Bon Voyage breakfast! I have 2 of our days on hold waiting to see if we can book it. Going crazy! I'm worried about free dining folks scooping all the ADRS.

I'm nervous about that breakfast ADR too. We really need to sit down & figure out our other ADRs too.

Hey everyone! We are planning our trip from 11/11 to 11/19, staying at AKL. We've been booked since October, and I've been planning for about 2 years now. This will be the first trip for my husband and our children, ages 3 and 6, and my first visit since I was a teenager.

I am so excited to make ADR's. I am planning a lot of in-demand ADRs; Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's, O'Hana, and the Wanyama Safari.

I was super excited to see the MVMCP dates, as it is falling on the Tuesday that we were planning for it originally. We are going to stay at the resort that morning and early afternoon, then head over to MK to do BBB with my daughter, then dinner at CRT, and then enjoying the party. I think that day should be very special for all of us.

Anyone know when the hours may be released for mid-November. I thought they would be released mid-April, but nothing yet. I'd love to drill down the plans a little more before ADRs.

Kenny the Pirate has his November calendar out now.

Hi! I can't believe I haven't popped in here, yet. I've had our trip booked since last fall! We will be at Pop Century from November 24 through December 6. I'm eagerly awaiting the park hours to be released. Hopefully tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter