***Official November 2016 Thread***

Excellent, ty! That'll help with our planning a lot, we're booking out FastPasses for that day at 7am tomorrow.

Ok I will start by saying I feel for all those that are loosing the PPO ADR's with the time changes as I know how I've been looking forward to mine. We scheduled DD's BBB on a day that the magic morning was added on and I was disappointed but now I couldn't be happier because MK still opens at 9 that morning because of it and so we will still have our almost empty park as opposed to all the other days when they are opening at 8 now

Ok I will start by saying I feel for all those that are loosing the PPO ADR's with the time changes as I know how I've been looking forward to mine. We scheduled DD's BBB on a day that the magic morning was added on and I was disappointed but now I couldn't be happier because MK still opens at 9 that morning because of it and so we will still have our almost empty park as opposed to all the other days when they are opening at 8 now
I can't c any hour changes on MDE? At least for 11-5 11/14.. for me

how do I snatch up this ressie?
They just announced this today and it was only bookable by phone. There's a whole thread dedicated to it on the Theme Parks forum; just looked now and nobody has posted about booking online so I don't think it's showing up online yet. Eventually it will, probably sooner than later but if it's not there by morning you can call!

Is it mostly thanksgiving week for changes? I dont see anything major for my dates 5-12th, just one day I think EP closing was changed to 10.

I can't c any hour changes on MDE? At least for 11-5 11/14.. for me

Is it mostly thanksgiving week for changes? I dont see anything major for my dates 5-12th, just one day I think EP closing was changed to 10.

The changes aren't showing on the app but do on the website. Most of the changes are MK opening and closing times and yes there are some to the 5-12 week. This is our week too. The 7th MK opening moved to 8 am, the 9th MK hours are 8 am- 11 pm with EMH 11 pm - 1 AM, the 10th opening at MK moved to 8 am, the 11th MK EMH at 7 am, regular opening now 8 am, the 12th MK hours are 8 am- midnight.

Here's the link to go straight to the hours on the website:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/2016-11-05/

I apologize if this has been asked.....for the 14th I noticed it changed to closing at 11 instead of 9 for MK. Will this affect fireworks times in any way? Will they add one or move the time? Noticed the 16th changed from 9 to 10 as well. Glad for the later times, hoping that doesn't mean the crowd is way heavier than they thought!

Loving all these updates! FINALLY!!!

I was soooooo excited to see the ' Jingle bell, Jingle BAM ' article last night. This is a great addition to my Minnie's Holiday Dine evening.....cannot wait!
Yes, I was thinking and have planned the same thing!!! Can't wait!!!

The changes aren't showing on the app but do on the website. Most of the changes are MK opening and closing times and yes there are some to the 5-12 week. This is our week too. The 7th MK opening moved to 8 am, the 9th MK hours are 8 am- 11 pm with EMH 11 pm - 1 AM, the 10th opening at MK moved to 8 am, the 11th MK EMH at 7 am, regular opening now 8 am, the 12th MK hours are 8 am- midnight.

Here's the link to go straight to the hours on the website:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/2016-11-05/
Oh thank you, I thought the app was accurate. One of our MK nights they are opened till 1am, I am so excited!!! I am a night owl (I work nights) that is going to be awesome!!

Thanks to the extended hours I was able to add 7DMT FP for Thanksgiving Day :woohoo: :cool1:.
FP's and dining are finally coming together and I did online check in today.
We are going to upgrade our park tickets to AP's once we arrive and with the 13 months we'll be able to use them for this trip plus next years March and November trip :rainbow:
DD's college just opened up after hurricane Matthew and she fly's back tomorrow morning. Even though it will be sad we'll see each other in Disney in just 35 days :cloud9:

Thanks to the extended hours I was able to add 7DMT FP for Thanksgiving Day :woohoo: :cool1:.
We are going to upgrade our park tickets to AP's once we arrive and with the 13 months we'll be able to use them for this trip plus next years March and November trip :rainbow:
DD's college just opened up after hurricane Matthew and she fly's back tomorrow morning. Even though it will be sad we'll see each other in Disney in just 35 days :cloud9:

They extended morning hours on our MK day. I was a little sad because we had a PPO, but I'm dropping it for more park time. I noticed they have NOT extended FP for the morning yet. They still begin at 9am. Weird, huh?

Is there a thread for people dropping FastPasses? I really want to get a FP for my kids to FEA. I've been checking daily, but I've only ever found evening FP+ for our Epcot day--and we're only going to be there in the morning.

Wow, her college was closed for awhile!
I'm still tweaking all my plans lol and so far whatever I decide to add/change has been available. I'm sure I'll hit a snag somewhere.........

They extended morning hours on our MK day. I was a little sad because we had a PPO, but I'm dropping it for more park time. I noticed they have NOT extended FP for the morning yet. They still begin at 9am. Weird, huh?

There were several FP times beginning at 8:00am for MK maybe check again.

Wow, her college was closed for awhile!
I'm still tweaking all my plans lol and so far whatever I decide to add/change has been available. I'm sure I'll hit a snag somewhere.........

I'm surprised too with the availability of FP's and dining this close. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I hope this a sign of lighter crowds than last year during Thanksgiving week.
St Augustine was hit hard the entire downtown including her college was flooded. They had to work to restore power, clear debris and address the water damage. The college reopened on Wednesday with classes starting on Friday. Since she only had one class on Friday we opted to have her fly back tomorrow.

Continued luck with your tweaking :D

I'm surprised too with the availability of FP's and dining this close. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I hope this a sign of lighter crowds than last year during Thanksgiving week.
St Augustine was hit hard the entire downtown including her college was flooded. They had to work to restore power, clear debris and address the water damage. The college reopened on Wednesday with classes starting on Friday. Since she only had one class on Friday we opted to have her fly back tomorrow.

Continued luck with your tweaking :D
Ah, St. Augustine. I knew she was in Fl. but don't think I knew exactly where. I have a friend in St. Augustine, yes they were hit hard :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter