***Official November 2016 Thread***

So we've been going back and forth on dates and even whether or not we could go back this year or wait until early next year or later next year and add a cruise...
I came up the other day and said let's just wait and maybe do other things this year so yesterday DH comes up and says we can still go but I think we will cut down days and stay value. then I said okay, let's do no reservation dining to which I hear but we have to have dinner at BOG if we can get in, then DD says I want CRT because BBB and CRT go together (and I thought we would be able to skip that also this time) then DS says he wants breakfast with Stitch. So here we go ending up right back where we started... except we are going to leave Universal out this trip as we previously planned - or at least that's the plan for this week... stay tuned for more changes :goodvibes

And I'm still working on working the Wine and Dine half into it so that could throw things for a loop too!

OK, we were going back and forth between Aug. and Nov. and today booked for 11/21-11/27! Second Thanksgiving in a row in WDW, very excited :goodvibes Right now we're booked at CSR but that might change. Next will be booking flights when JetBlue releases the rest of Nov. Not looking forward to that :scared1: prices from our closest airports are never good around the holidays lol

Joining the November crew as well! We're book November 29th-December 9th. The first two nights are at Pop Century, and the remainder of our stay is AKL - Kidani Village. Super pumped to see the World at the holidays!

Is anyone anxious for more info. on Rivers of Light? I'm wanting to make rough plans for our trip (even though its 9 months away :) ) but would really like to know more about this. I know it'll be running but, how many times a night and what time? Also assuming from all the speculation that there will be a dinner package as there is with Fantasmic and I'd most likely do that.

I suppose I can make more than one plan, with and without ROL.........:scratchin just impatient lol!

Southwest released their dates through the beginning of November, so we could book our flight down, but I don't like not booking the return flight. There's such a great non stop flight on our departure date! I hope it's still there once they release the rest of the year.

I know! Between ROL and MVMCP not being released, my planning is on hold! Not good for this Disney crazed woman over here!

Well we are booked, booked flight, booked hotel and well we found out that we are expecting and I'm due a few days before our planned trip!! We were able to change dates on our resort to December but our airline tickets are non refundable :furious:

BTMRR closed August - November 12 I think? Isn't August quite a busy time?

Do they stick to this schedule? Our first park day will be on the 13th and was hoping that both children will be able to ride this for the first time. We are there until the 22nd....something else to keep my fingers crossed for.

I hate looking at the ride closures :sad1:

BTMRR closed August - November 12 I think? Isn't August quite a busy time?

Do they stick to this schedule? Our first park day will be on the 13th and was hoping that both children will be able to ride this for the first time. We are there until the 22nd....something else to keep my fingers crossed for.

I hate looking at the ride closures :sad1:
There's a pretty good chance it'll be done. As the time gets closer, we'll know more. It's quite a lengthy refurb, too!

There's a pretty good chance it'll be done. As the time gets closer, we'll know more. It's quite a lengthy refurb, too!
I believe they're adding a bunch of features they have on BTMRR at Disneyland. Supposed to be really cool :goodvibes This is one of our favorites so hoping it's up by the time we get there on the 21st.

9 months from today, we'll be boarding the airplane and headed for Orlando! In honor of that, we've booked our flights today. YAY!

We will be there 11/11-11/18... Staying at CBR... Celebrating 7 yr olds birthday on 11/17 & hopefully adoption of our foster child!!! It will be a whole new ballgame taking a 2 yr old!

Hi! Joining in, because we will be heading to Disney this year Nov 12- Nov 19 and staying at CBR! Our first trip during Christmas season and we are SO excited!!! :-) And really hoping for either free dining or room discount!!

Last edited:
Disney just posted a video on Facebook about the new River of Lights show. I am so excited to see it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter