***Official November 2016 Thread***

Welcome to all the new Novemberites! Novemberians?

Just checking in as we officially booked our flights today! Woooo! And we booked a very late flight home so we are basically getting almost a whole extra day! Weee!

We did have to push our dates back by one day to get the flight/carrier we wanted. Which of course leads to having to look at our park schedule and rearrange it a bit. Which, lets admit is fun for us Disney planners! lol, of course not that there is an official schedule out for November yet but I've been rough estimating using last years.

So with that done, nothing to do but wait....which means I should properly work on our upcoming wedding! lol

Hope everyone is doing well!

We were originally June 2016 but we are backing up to November for a number of reasons...

mainly though, we are SO EXCITED to finally see how Disney does Christmas! We will also be celebrating DS's birthday!

Just booked a weekend trip in November so we can see all the Holiday decorations, go to MVMCP, Candlelight Processional, and anything else that has to do with the Holidays. We will be there from 11/11-11/14 staying at BLT in a Theme Park View. We are so excited to be heading back for the Holiday season, the last time we got to see WDW all dressed up in Holiday decorations was back in December of 2009....to date that was our favorite trip yet.

We are now under 300 days until our WDW trip :) When we booked, we was well over 500 days.

Soo excited already, I dread to think what I'm going to be like the weeks leading up to the holiday :scared:

We was going to keep it a secret from the kids but we decided to tell them as we wanted them to have something major to look forward to and have the excitement of the trip. DS2 keeps saying 'rides' and whizzing around the living room :love:

Yippee :hyper:

Can't wait but part of me is having nightmares about the process of trying to get the reservations we want. Fingers crossed :wizard:
For our May trip is turned out ok. We chose them, then put them in order of difficulty to get first, followed by how important after.

I just logged on at 11am UK time, and plowed through, getting BoG as we wanted.

My wife was on the phone at the same time and booked Royal Table, and Spirit of Aloha on the phone, as they are pay in advance normally, but we're on Deluxe Dining so we can use our credits.

Got everything we wanted when we wanted :D

I finally got a countdown app the other day and it was 299 days! Looking forward to ADRs, trying to keep them limited thanks to the low Canadian dollar, but of course you read a trip report or Listen to a podcast and you just want to add to it! I'm thinking I want to go to the Liberty Tree Tavern just for the ooey gooey toffee cake, never tried it and I think it's about time. :p

For our May trip is turned out ok. We chose them, then put them in order of difficulty to get first, followed by how important after.

I just logged on at 11am UK time, and plowed through, getting BoG as we wanted.

My wife was on the phone at the same time and booked Royal Table, and Spirit of Aloha on the phone, as they are pay in advance normally, but we're on Deluxe Dining so we can use our credits.

Got everything we wanted when we wanted :D
That's fab, that you got the ones you wanted!

We have made a list of where we would like to eat and that's about it :confused:

Can I not make a reservation for CRT online? I am in the Dining plan.

That's fab, that you got the ones you wanted!

We have made a list of where we would like to eat and that's about it :confused:

Can I not make a reservation for CRT online? I am in the Dining plan.

Whats on the list?! :)

You can, but sometimes apparently it will ask you still to pay now, when you'll be using credits. Doing it on the phone will ensure your credits are used :) There is a 0800 Number for UK Guests so just need to jump on the phone at 11am

Whats on the list?! :)

You can, but sometimes apparently it will ask you still to pay now, when you'll be using credits. Doing it on the phone will ensure your credits are used :) There is a 0800 Number for UK Guests so just need to jump on the phone at 11am
Thank goodness this subject came up! Otherwise I would of thought I was doing something wrong if I had to pay for CRT when booking. I will get the 0800 phone number ready.

Our list of hopeful reservations : Cinderella's Royal Table
Chef Mickey's x2 ( breakfast and dinner )
The Rose and Crown
Coral Reef
Rainforest Cafe
T-Rex
Sci-Fi Diner
Garden Grill

As you can see we are pretty plain eaters and are not into 'fine' dining especially with two little ones.

What have you got reservations for?

OK, so not official booked, but staying November 10-20. Cannot decide whether to stay ONLY at CBR or do a split stay for the last 2 new nights at either Yacht Club or Poly. I even considered Club level Polynto see the MVMCP fireworks. Or just spend that extra money on the Christmas party. So many fun options!

Add us to the list!! We plan on going back 11-12 to 11-18 and are so excited!!!!

I am back!! Went this past November and as of today looks like we will be returning this November for the same time frame!!! Nov 4 to 13 if everything works out :) Now to get my behind moving to determine if I'm going to the Wine & Dine....
This was supposed to be the year to skip Disney after going the last 5 but turns out DH can't stay away! (which I have absolutely no complaints about!)
Looking forward to planning with everyone again!

We are booked for 11/17-23 at CBR (4 park days). Then doing 2 days at Universal (staying offsite).

DS12 and I will be at CBR for the 1st time Nov 8-13th.....Hope to see some Christmas stuff up!!

Steve

DS12 and I will be at CBR for the 1st time Nov 8-13th.....Hope to see some Christmas stuff up!!

Steve
We are going 12-22 Nov and are hoping to see Christmas decorations. Most of all we are desperate to see the gingerbread house at The Grand Floridian......fingers crossed ::yes::

I will be keeping a close eye these forums on the days leading up to our holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter