***Official November 2014 thread***

So very happy and jealous of those leaving soon. I'm sitting in the hotel debating what time to go to Epcot for the finish line party. Then we check out and fly home tomorrow

So very happy and jealous of those leaving soon. I'm sitting in the hotel debating what time to go to Epcot for the finish line party. Then we check out and fly home tomorrow

Has it been crowded?! I hope you had a fantastic time!
We are headed to disney tomorrow!

4 more days! I am doing all my packing today.

OMG - Anjalee

AKL needs to just give you and your Family a room. We are not going next year. Midori is going to Korea for the month of July..

Tell everyone HI for us and BTW, how's the new house?

To everyone leaving this week, have a great time!!!!!!!!!

15 Days left for us!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

OMG - Anjalee

AKL needs to just give you and your Family a room. We are not going next year. Midori is going to Korea for the month of July..

Tell everyone HI for us and BTW, how's the new house?

Lol. We are so excited to be staying CL for our anniversary. No kids this time.

Sorry, no July trip this year for you and Midori, but Korea sounds like an awesome experience for Midori. I am sure she will appreciate it.

The new house is fantastic! The kids love their school and have made lots of new friends. It's a great town.

Hope you guys are doing well.

just a few more days for us! Looking forward to 9 fun filled days!

Has it been crowded?! I hope you had a fantastic time!
We are headed to disney tomorrow!

Just got home after midnight today.
We had a very nice vacation. I did cry a little on the Magic Express to the airport.
The weather was perfect other than two of the days I found it a bit extra warm so I went back to resort pool for a couple hours.
Overall the crowds were not bad. The worse was Epcot on Saturday morning but that is what was predicted anyway. We just went to have lunch at our favorite fish place and headed back to the resort to enjoy the pool before airport.

The other place I found very crowded was the first night of the Osborne lights. Again expected to be crowded but not as bad as it was. Last year when we went we could walk down the street, this year it wasn't happening.

Not sure when the next trip down will be. But at most we set a 4 year wait. (I know it won't wait that long) And the idea is to save enough Disney Rewards Points to be able to stay at the Polynesian or other monorail resort.

We did walk from the swan/dolphin to Hollywood studios Friday night. That was a nice walk. We had been at DTD and decided to take a bus over to the studios to check out the lights. The beginning of November is too early for me to think about Christmas. I know many of you love it but I need at least a couple more works. :-)

Well it's been nice counting down with you and I'll probably pop back on occasion to see how your planning and vacations go.

Oh someone asked about bounce back. The one I saw in the room was for 30% off moderates and 35% off deluxe. The deal wasn't a big enough deal to make me book now. As I said we aren't sure we will go again in 2015. I think I would want to go February of 2016 instead.

OHHH one of the fun pixie dust things that happened was on Monday when we went to get a rental from the car care center, because we are National Emerald club members, we drove away in a red camaro convertible. We rented for a day to go to Sea World and pick up groceries. I think people knew we were from up North to be driving with the top down. LOL It was fun and I almost wish we had the car a few days, but we didn't.

We were in Building 1 of POFQ. It was very quiet over there. One morning we decided to have a sleep late morning and honestly I was shocked to wake up at 10am. Never heard anyone.

Ok that's my ramble.
Happy packing and for me the light jacket at night worked just fine. A couple nights I didn't need any jacket but was glad to have it the nights I needed it.

See ya real soon!

I know my trip is close because I am seeing Hidden Mickeys everywhere! I went to my local coffee shop yesterday and looked down at the mat which is a pattern of big circles and small circles and there was Mickey. Today I pulled some change out of my pocket and dropped it on the table and boom - quarter and penny Hidden Mickey! :lmao:

Can't wait to see where he pops up tomorrow!!!

Just got home after midnight today.
We had a very nice vacation. I did cry a little on the Magic Express to the airport.
The weather was perfect other than two of the days I found it a bit extra warm so I went back to resort pool for a couple hours.
Overall the crowds were not bad. The worse was Epcot on Saturday morning but that is what was predicted anyway. We just went to have lunch at our favorite fish place and headed back to the resort to enjoy the pool before airport.

The other place I found very crowded was the first night of the Osborne lights. Again expected to be crowded but not as bad as it was. Last year when we went we could walk down the street, this year it wasn't happening.

Not sure when the next trip down will be. But at most we set a 4 year wait. (I know it won't wait that long) And the idea is to save enough Disney Rewards Points to be able to stay at the Polynesian or other monorail resort.

We did walk from the swan/dolphin to Hollywood studios Friday night. That was a nice walk. We had been at DTD and decided to take a bus over to the studios to check out the lights. The beginning of November is too early for me to think about Christmas. I know many of you love it but I need at least a couple more works. :-)

Well it's been nice counting down with you and I'll probably pop back on occasion to see how your planning and vacations go.

Oh someone asked about bounce back. The one I saw in the room was for 30% off moderates and 35% off deluxe. The deal wasn't a big enough deal to make me book now. As I said we aren't sure we will go again in 2015. I think I would want to go February of 2016 instead.

OHHH one of the fun pixie dust things that happened was on Monday when we went to get a rental from the car care center, because we are National Emerald club members, we drove away in a red camaro convertible. We rented for a day to go to Sea World and pick up groceries. I think people knew we were from up North to be driving with the top down. LOL It was fun and I almost wish we had the car a few days, but we didn't.

We were in Building 1 of POFQ. It was very quiet over there. One morning we decided to have a sleep late morning and honestly I was shocked to wake up at 10am. Never heard anyone.

Ok that's my ramble.
Happy packing and for me the light jacket at night worked just fine. A couple nights I didn't need any jacket but was glad to have it the nights I needed it.

See ya real soon!

Welcome back :goodvibes

So glad you and DH had a great trip.

Can't wait to return to POFQ in 2 weeks and a day :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter