• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official November 2014 thread***

just a couple more weeks! My to do list at work is nuts though. I dont have time to enjoy the countdown!

tumblr_lzbms6pqaQ1qawj3y.gif

tumblr_lkjlacBClv1qjcwy3o1_500.gif

tumblr_m03ey1ZC291qcwsd8o1_500.gif

Our Wedding Anniversary is next Wednesday while we are at WDW.
I don't want to spend lots of money to have the Disney Florist deliver something. Does anyone know if the local florist has flowers? We are renting a car and picking up a few things on our way back from Sea World the first full day we are there. I figured we would gets some flowers for the room. Ya would be nice to surprise DH but they are more for me so I rather stop and get them since I can't bring them home at the end of the week. I don't think TSA will let me, and I prefer not to deal with carrying them. I'll leave them for Mousekeeping. LOL

Oh speaking of....I better make my tip envelopes.

Our Wedding Anniversary is next Wednesday while we are at WDW.
I don't want to spend lots of money to have the Disney Florist deliver something. Does anyone know if the local florist has flowers? We are renting a car and picking up a few things on our way back from Sea World the first full day we are there. I figured we would gets some flowers for the room. Ya would be nice to surprise DH but they are more for me so I rather stop and get them since I can't bring them home at the end of the week. I don't think TSA will let me, and I prefer not to deal with carrying them. I'll leave them for Mousekeeping. LOL

Oh speaking of....I better make my tip envelopes.

Never mind.....I looked up the Publix company website and it looks like they do. I suspected they would. Glad I thought of this option.

Last year I over packed!!!
I made sure to bring long pants and long sleeves and multiple light jackets and never used them. I was comfortable in capri shorts and tshirt all week other than one night we were at Down Town Disney and the breeze off the water was chilly so I bought a sweatshirt for DH and wore it. He wears it all the time now. ;)

We were there around the 15th last year.
I would say pack one sweatshirt each and you'll be fine. I didn't notice where you are from but I found since I'm used to Massachusetts weather, the warmer balmy Florida weather, even when it drops below 70 it still felt warm to me.

That's just me.
I'll be there next week and I'm bringing one sweatshirt and only the long pants I wear or if it's warm and I leave in capri's, I'll pack one long pant.
And the jacket I leave here with.

Thank you!! Good advice! We're in New Mexico, so I think we'll be good with just a sweatshirt each, we're going November 18th. It'll allow less packing in the suitcases and more room for us to bring stuff home! ::yes::

I would say pack one sweatshirt each and you'll be fine. I didn't notice where you are from but I found since I'm used to Massachusetts weather, the warmer balmy Florida weather, even when it drops below 70 it still felt warm to me.

I think you nailed it there. I am from Alaska and yesterday it was gorgeous and sunny, but 46 degrees. Regardless, it felt like spring and I was out in a T-shirt, so I think that will be fine for me. My family is from Texas where 70 is a bit cool and might be long-sleeved thin shirts.... It's so what you are used to! :cool2:

We went mid-November 2012 and day time was definitely shorts and tee weather, mid-high 70s each day and lots of sun. But some evenings, we did need sweatshirts and I think one time, even the kids put on light pants at night. Pack one of each for each and it should be perfect! Also keep checking Accuweather. They have long range forecasts out already - they will change, of course, but it's a start!

19 days to go!! Also that means only 10 more work days until I am on vacation. :woohoo:

Yippee!!

Time to start packing the stuff!

(I was never added to the list, but that's OK, I'll be there anyway!)

November 10 - 13, Coronado Springs!
I can't wait!

We're very excited for some first-time dining experiences: Be Our Guest (dinner and lunch) and the Biergarten! Sounds like fun, fun, fun!

Congrats to all of you other lucky people who are visiting WDW this November!!!

Mike.

5 days and a sleep for me!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

And of course no packing done yet. LOL
Weather is cool here in MA but they are saying close to 70 in the next day or two buy by the weekend snow flurries. Flurries are fine, my flight can still leave......Well it better!!!! The risk of the later in the day flight I guess.
And with day light savings.....it will be sunset as we take off.

I long to lather with sunscreen and sit by the pool.
I long to lather with sunscreen and walk around a park.
I long to just be away from here for a week.
I long to have someone prepare my meals and clean up after me.
I long to have my bed made by someone else.
I long to not have to drive for a week.
I long to say "sorry I'm on vacation that will have to wait".
Now to just get the magic fairies to clean up my home while I'm gone.
Plugging away to at least be tidy.

WDW here I come!:wizard:

Last year I met a really cool friend here on the Disboards. She lives about 45 minutes from me. She and her husband went to Disney the same week and stayed at the same resort. We have kept in touch and tonight while I was talking to her with excitement to be leaving on Sunday we starting chatting about her thinking of going in September. LOL The conversation eventually got to me thinking maybe the week she is going is a great week for us because I have added "Night of Joy" to my bucket list. This is too funny. I haven't left yet and now thinking maybe next Fall.

Has anybody ever done the bounce back offers? IF I took a bounce back can I get two rooms? And what happens if I take two rooms and I'm not able to go, will she still be able to go? Long shot consideration. It will have to be a super great deal for me to book this fast. LOL but too funny I'm considering.

:cheer2:

Got my Magic Band today!!! 23 days to go!!

November 21 - 24, Coronado Springs Resort.

2 days!!! Got mostly everything packed last night - only "last minute" things left to throw in early Friday morning. Feeling a bit anxious over it all and very excited at the same time! Now... have to get lots of work done today and tomorrow before actually being able to fly home to WDW!!!

Ferrentinos said:
2 days!!! Got mostly everything packed last night - only "last minute" things left to throw in early Friday morning. Feeling a bit anxious over it all and very excited at the same time! Now... have to get lots of work done today and tomorrow before actually being able to fly home to WDW!!!

Yay for only 2 days! Can't wait until I can say that. 11 for me! :) Nervous about getting it all done, but oh so excited!

We got our magic bands on Saturday. Yesterday I was able to grab FP for 7DMT on the 20th and the 22nd. I did online check-in today. This has been an exciting couple of days. Only 22 more days til we check in at Coronado Springs! I hope they give us our request of a room in the cabana section.
We redid some of our ADRs and now have some great meals lined up. We are eating breakfast at Crystal Palace & Akershus, lunch at Tusker House, and dinners at BOG, Ohana, Akershus, 1900 Park Fare, Sci Fi, Liberty Tree Tavern, and Thanksgiving at Cape May. I'm so excited!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter