• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official November 2014 thread***

That's great!!! Where are you staying?!!! Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are staying at POFQ. We are celebraring DH 40th birthday. Where are you guys staying?

I'm spending way to much time here on the DIS. I can not contain my excitement anymore!

We are staying at POFQ. We are celebraring DH 40th birthday. Where are you guys staying? I'm spending way to much time here on the DIS. I can not contain my excitement anymore!

LOL I hear you!!! We are doing a split stay! Surprising kids at AoA and then WL to celebrate our 10 year anniversary!!! Happy Birthday to your DH! Hope you guys have a great time!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

WOO HOO!

Magic Bands - CHECK!
ADRs - CHECK!
Travel List - CHECK!

Time to start packing! 20 days until I'm back!!

Coronado Springs, here we come! :cool1:

Mike!!

Grrr. Sitting at the doctors office with sine kind of stomach bug! I better get well there is only 23days to go!

Sent from my LG-D800 using DISBoards

11 days to go and after the exhausting day I had, it seems too far away!!!

Thanks for giving me a place to come check on some cheerful stuff.

I've got a few things to do around here but maybe I can have DH get the suit cases down from the attic so that I can do packing tomorrow. Oh wait!!! Never mind. Ebags will hold my clothes so I'm good to start packing tomorrow. Laundry done today. I just have to figure out which combinations are coming with me. Silly me last year way over packed. I know better this year. I'm limiting myself to what fits in my ebags. :cool1: can't wait to leave.

11 days to go and after the exhausting day I had, it seems too far away!!!

Thanks for giving me a place to come check on some cheerful stuff.

I've got a few things to do around here but maybe I can have DH get the suit cases down from the attic so that I can do packing tomorrow. Oh wait!!! Never mind. Ebags will hold my clothes so I'm good to start packing tomorrow. Laundry done today. I just have to figure out which combinations are coming with me. Silly me last year way over packed. I know better this year. I'm limiting myself to what fits in my ebags. :cool1: can't wait to leave.

i haven't even thought about packing yet! It feels like there's a canyon between here and Nov 2nd! So many things happening in the next 10 days - but I know from past experience that it'll be here before I know it - I should start a pile of things at least!

i haven't even thought about packing yet! It feels like there's a canyon between here and Nov 2nd! So many things happening in the next 10 days - but I know from past experience that it'll be here before I know it - I should start a pile of things at least!

Oh we have some home projects started that I'm hoping are done before we leave as well as some being completed while we are gone. Yawn this all makes me so tired. Having people in and out and having to discuss so much.

So although I wanted to pack, it's just a dream. It didn't happen.

As well as silly me told my nephew I would help him with a costume for a party this weekend. Yikes!!!

Ya the next 10 days will go by really fast.
:cool1:

But that will make relaxing all that much more appreciated.

So far all projected weather is looking hopeful. I can't wait to see what magical experiences we will have.
pixiedust:

Oh we have some home projects started that I'm hoping are done before we leave as well as some being completed while we are gone. Yawn this all makes me so tired. Having people in and out and having to discuss so much. So although I wanted to pack, it's just a dream. It didn't happen. As well as silly me told my nephew I would help him with a costume for a party this weekend. Yikes!!! Ya the next 10 days will go by really fast. :cool1: But that will make relaxing all that much more appreciated. So far all projected weather is looking hopeful. I can't wait to see what magical experiences we will have. pixiedust:
This trip is actually a birthday present from my husband - I turned 50 in September and he knew I'd love to be able to do my own thing for a few days!
On Nov 3rd I'm going to meet up with another Diser to do the F&W and then the Boyz 2 Men concert. I'll probably wind up at the POFQ Jazz club after illuminations. If you're there look for two 50's women .... I have dark red curly hair. I would be nice to chat with other disers!

21 days to go Woo Hoo! I updated my packing list yesterday and printed it off. I will be at the ASSports with my best friend from 11/12 thru 11/19. We're going to do the MVMCP and the Keys to the Kingdom Tour. I want to take her to see Yee Haw Bob also, I think she would like that. She's not a "commando" Disney trip taker, so this should be quite different for her traveling with me :rotfl: She will be excited that I got a BOG lunch fastpass for us!

14 days until my sister and I leave for a quick cruise and a couple days at WDW! So excited! And we're going to MVMCP on the 10th--first time to attend this event--can't wait! Gotta get everything done at work first, but Nov. 6 can't come soon enough!!

This trip is actually a birthday present from my husband - I turned 50 in September and he knew I'd love to be able to do my own thing for a few days!
On Nov 3rd I'm going to meet up with another Diser to do the F&W and then the Boyz 2 Men concert. I'll probably wind up at the POFQ Jazz club after illuminations. If you're there look for two 50's women .... I have dark red curly hair. I would be nice to chat with other disers!

The 3rd is our Sea World day so I don't know how it will all play out.
I know we are considering the club on the 2nd.
But we might take the boat down to DTD the 3rd. If we are around I'll poke my head in the club and look for dark curly hair :goodvibes Lauren.
I'm usually not shy and would walk up to a 50 something person and ask her name. ;) But we'll see how I do. :-)

I wanted to go to Boys to Men but DH gave me a look. I'm hoping to get to David Cooke on Thursday maybe.

We only have 17 days until we are back home at the Wilderness Lodge. The days are flying past now. Hope the guilty feeling of going without the grandkids ( especially granddaughter as this is our first trip without her) will also pass. Looking forward to a slower pace to take in all the little details and just being together.:goodvibes And eating. Lot's and lot's of eating. No diets at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter