***Official November 2014 thread***

only 39 more days!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

my boyfriend and I will be headed back to POP November 16 - 20th
cant wait! cant wait! cant wait!!!

Since the list on the front page hasn't been updated in forever, I thought I would offer to start a list for us. I know it won't be on the first page, but it is fun to see when we are all going and who will be there at the same time. If you post your info. I will compile a list.

November Travelers

Derb- November 1- November 7 @ POFQ
carriern- November 1-8 @ ASMu and then off site
wahhut9- November 1- November 8 @ Sheraton Vistana
ArielRae- November 2- November 7 @ Fort Wilderness Campground
kathymford- November 4- November 9 @ Universal and November 9-November 12 @ OKW
Gillespiedisney- November 7- November 9 Universal and November 9- November 15 @ BC
ThereYouSeeHer- November 8-9 @ Poly and November 9-12 @ ASMu
mickeynov08- November 8- November 14 @ POR
mkillian21- November 8- November 16 @ Cabins @ Ft. wilderness
DisneyObsessed87- November 9- 16 @ Pop Century
gotsammies- November 11- November 15 @ POFQ
Cjones13- November 11- November 18 @ SSR
Fantazmickey- November 11- November 18 @ Pop Century
mkymouse40 (and Vitalia)- November 12- November 19 @ ASSports
Anjalee6- November 13- November 16 @ AKL CL
magic2000- November 14- November 21 @ POP
BAMLuvMickey- November 16-22 @ AoA
leopard0102- November 18- November 21 @ ASMu
Grumpy4196- November 20- November 29 @ Pop Century
MyDisneyGlassSlipper- November 20- December 2 @ CSR
afinnteach- November 22- November 29 @ CBR
ryleigh'smom2004- November 23- December 3
wdwnut61- November 25- December 2 @ POFQ

We will be there 11/16-11/20 @ Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas & 11/20-11/23 @ Animal Kingdom Lodge. Please add me to the list! Would love to meet some of you!

I'm at 32 days...can hardly wait! We're taking DS 7 and DS5 to WDW for the first time!! We're surprising them a week before we leave...about to book fast passes since we're staying off property. I kind of wish you didn't have to plan so far ahead for all this stuff!

So we just officially added one more day to our trip! Would you please change our dates to November 25 to December 6. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Please add us....we are arriving Nov7 for 2 nights at aoa, than the 9-23 at akl kidani village.....we can hardly wait......traveling with us is me 38, my bf 37, his twin son's age 16, and my son who will turn 9 on the 15th while we are there. We all have starting packing already. I sure hope these 29 days fly by....

Can you add me as well? Nov 17th - 24th and staying at Coronado Springs!

Oh it's getting so close! Last night I got out the suitcases and started putting some stuff away to be packed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter