***Official November 2014 thread***

Add me too please: Nov.1-7 POFQ :)

Trying to get BOG lunch fastpasses today without success, but did get our Magicbands in the mail today!

Add us to the list!!!! DH & I are bringing our granddaughter! Can't wait!!! We'll be at Pop Nov 14-21!!!!

Add me too please: Nov.1-7 POFQ :) Trying to get BOG lunch fastpasses today without success, but did get our Magicbands in the mail today!
We are going at the same time and got our magic bands today too! Also couldn't make BOG lunch ressie. Enjoy POFQ it's my fav

I will update the list tomorrow. I have a lot of papers to grade tonight. :goodvibes. Hope everyone has a good evening.

25 days and a sleep. LOL

Got my magic bands today. I can't believe it's almost here.

Been trying to remember to take my airbourne. I can't chance getting sick.

Oh and I ordered packing cubes on Ebags.com and I'm so excited to start packing. Those came today too. Well set number 2 came. I was sold when set #1 came so I got me a different color.

:banana:

25 days and a sleep. LOL

Got my magic bands today. I can't believe it's almost here.

Been trying to remember to take my airbourne. I can't chance getting sick.

Oh and I ordered packing cubes on Ebags.com and I'm so excited to start packing. Those came today too. Well set number 2 came. I was sold when set #1 came so I got me a different color.

:banana:

I just ordered packing cubes today. Gives me plenty of time to order 4 more sets if I decide I like them, which i am sure i will lol

I just ordered packing cubes today. Gives me plenty of time to order 4 more sets if I decide I like them, which i am sure i will lol

Oh I hope you got the 20% off code.
I got 10 or 15% with my original order but now they keep sending me 20% off codes. I ordered another set/color for me and then also did some Christmas shopping for the boys and my inlaws. :-)

I'm totally amazed that I have a weeks worth of capris in the large cube and I think I can fit my 3 pairs of shorts on top. And I am a size 18 so it's not like my clothes are tiny. WOW.

I put my bathing suit, flip flops, bathing suit cover, Frogg togs, and some light weight capri sweats, as well as some pjs in a medium cube. I'm sure I could fit more.

I can't wait to pull my luggage out of the attic this weekend and see how these all fit in there.

I'm ready to start vacation. Oh well no I still have some laundry to finish and then I'll be ready. LOL

24 days and a SLEEP!
:cool1:

Add please! 14-18th @ CSR with DH, DD18, DS2.

First multi day trip.
First on site stay.
Anniversary! (6y)

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Almost time to book BOG and decorate Magic Bands!

haha I am just posting to see my ticker go down 1 more day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter