***Official November 2014 thread***

Does Disney send you an email reminding you that your 45 day mark is near and your balance is due?

Hi all. We will be in Disneyworld in mid Nov. I've never gone outside of summer. Would you recommend water rides during this time...or too cold. Looks like highs are high 70s, then lows in high 50s...sounds like if we did one, we would need to change clothes after (not drip dry). Thoughts?

Hi all. We will be in Disneyworld in mid Nov. I've never gone outside of summer. Would you recommend water rides during this time...or too cold. Looks like highs are high 70s, then lows in high 50s...sounds like if we did one, we would need to change clothes after (not drip dry). Thoughts?

Hi! We have been to WDW several times in November (usually first week) and have never done a water park, but we have done water rides. Once after Kali River Rapids, my daughter was soaking wet, and we ended up buying her new clothes at a kiosk in AK, so I do recommend bringing a change if you plan on that ride. It has never been too cold for us, being from NJ, but it's all relative. My kids will go in the pool when it's 60 degrees out and other people are walking around all bundled up. I guess it just depends on what you consider "too cold". We have also experienced some very warm days there in Nov, though evenings are generally cooler.

We will be there Nov. 19 (dinner time ish, my flight is landing after 4) - November 25 or 26. Not sure what day yet. We visit my dad in FL every year and he lives near Jacksonville. We're doing Disney for the first week and then for Thanksgiving going to his house and doing stuff near him. So I'm not sure which day we're leaving yet.

I'm nervous though! We usually do Disney the first week of December when crowds are low. We're going the week before/of Thanksgiving this year and I'm so super nervous the crowds will be super busy :(

My parents' Timeshare sometimes falls on Thanksgiving week (it's a fixed numbered week of the year.) Early in the week, crowds aren't too bad, but AVOID MK on Thanksgiving Day! For some reason my DM thought the park would be empty because it's a holiday, and it was so crowded they had CMs outside Pinnochio's Village Haus because it was beyond capacity. Avoid the actual holiday day and you should be alright. :) You'll actually be there right after we leave, as we'll be there the 13th-18th.

We were hoping to go to spend our last day (the 22nd) at EPCOT. When I went to make our fastpass+ reservations at midnight on the 60th day, it says all fastpass+ have been distributed for the day for EPCOT and Hollywood studios. I'm shocked!!! We really want to spend our last day at EPCOT, but we are not early birds so Im nearly 100% sure that we wont make rope drop. I'm nervous now.

This is crazy! I can make my fastpass+ reservations Friday night and we are scheduled to be at Epcot that day (have 2 dining reservations).

Hello, has anyone been able to book into thanksgiving week for FPs? I am wondering how A&E FP will play out with the holidays. I won't be able to book until next week and getting anxious :)

We are going Nov. 10 - Nov. 15 and will be staying at SSR. We're excited to get to experience one day of F&W and plan to visit Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom while we're there. If I can get a BOG Lunch FP+, we might try to sneak in a ride on 7DMT, although I haven't been able to get the 7DMT FP+...I've got my fingers crossed!

Please add me to the list.

We will be @ POR 11/18-11/27 and I have heard of people doing Memory Maker Shares. Anyone doing this ? How does it work ? Any I could Join in on ?;)

No one else in my daily life understands what an achievement this is, so I'm turning to the Dis, because I know you guys will understand!!

We are 51 days out and I was able to snag two A&E FP+ early this morning for the last day of our trip!! I couldn't believe it...I about fell over when I saw they were available. I had pretty much just been checking out of habit without any hope. None of my co-workers understand why I came to work this morning in such a great mood, haha!!

Now my next problem is that I could only get one Festival of Fantasy FP and I need a second for my husband. Keeping my fingers crossed that one will open up!

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the free dining plan (just the regular, not quick service) comes with the 'magical extras' that they advertise on the dining page?! We thought it would be really neat if we received the extra benefits, but figured since it's a free dining promotion, they might not be offered. We did purchase a MYW package directly from Disney. :confused3

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the free dining plan (just the regular, not quick service) comes with the 'magical extras' that they advertise on the dining page?! We thought it would be really neat if we received the extra benefits, but figured since it's a free dining promotion, they might not be offered. We did purchase a MYW package directly from Disney. :confused3
It's included, even when it's free!

No one else in my daily life understands what an achievement this is, so I'm turning to the Dis, because I know you guys will understand!!

We are 51 days out and I was able to snag two A&E FP+ early this morning for the last day of our trip!! I couldn't believe it...I about fell over when I saw they were available. I had pretty much just been checking out of habit without any hope. None of my co-workers understand why I came to work this morning in such a great mood, haha!!

Now my next problem is that I could only get one Festival of Fantasy FP and I need a second for my husband. Keeping my fingers crossed that one will open up!

Congrats on the FP's :thumbsup2

I know what you mean. My co-workers don't get it when I wear my Disney scrubs or talk about our next trip. That's why I love the DIS :disrocks:

Ugg well I messed up and now I feel like I am behind the eight ball. I had based the first half of our trip off of the fact that we would be able to hit the nightly fireworks in each park, but I didn't realize that MVMCP would causes those fireworks to be cancelled. We're absolutely not paying $70/ pp just see the fireworks at MK. So I've had to rearrange things so that our MK day falls on a different day. The trouble is our Dinner reservations are now completely messed up!

The original plan was dinner on Fri 11/14 at Grand Floridian at 5pm and then back to the MK for the night ending with fireworks -- That turns out to be the night of MVMCP. The following day we're spending at Epcot and then that night we were to go see Fantasmic.

Well now we're flip-flopping those days. It actually works out because MK is open for EMH that night. The problem now is on that Friday we're supposed to have dinner at 5pm at Grand Floridian and there's no way we would be able to make it to Fantasmic in time! I feel like such a dope.

I am nervous about the fast passes. I have a question. Before your date opened were you the only one listed under the fp+ section? I have been looking at mine to familiarize myself with it and my family is not listed but the are listed under the tickets section of my disney experience. I assume they will show up in that section when our fp+ unlock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter