***Official November 2014 thread***

lol.....I love all the confusion about my question.....So does anyone know if you are on the regular dinning plan, the one ts per day, if you use 2 for one meal do you get to order an appitizer. Im just trying to figure out what meals I want to out of pocket for. We have over booked by 4 meals. We have double booked a few days for our off days with lunch and dinner. we are arriving nov 7, staying two nights at AOA, with hotel only, and switching to ALK K one bed villia from the 9-23.

lol.....I love all the confusion about my question.....So does anyone know if you are on the regular dinning plan, the one ts per day, if you use 2 for one meal do you get to order an appitizer. Im just trying to figure out what meals I want to out of pocket for. We have over booked by 4 meals. We have double booked a few days for our off days with lunch and dinner. we are arriving nov 7, staying two nights at AOA, with hotel only, and switching to ALK K one bed villia from the 9-23.

I don't think it works this way...if it's a 1TS restaurant I don't think you can't use an additional TS credit to have the app included ( I think this is what you're asking). Except with maybe the Fantasmic package @ HS...I think an app comes with that meal even if you're on the regular dp. you'd probably find it better to pay oop for the apps you want.

No.....if you are on the standard (1TS meal a day) dining plan you do not get an appetizer included even if you use 2TS credits for a meal.

its a 2 ts meal that I am asking about. We are dinning at Jiko. Ive been before on the dinning plan, I have just never ate a 2ts place before. The fantamic package only calls for one, well for mm, bd you have to have use 2

f you use 2 for one meal do you get to order an appitizer.
I don't think you can do that, but it seems very cost ineffective.
It would be a good bit cheaper to just use the DDP TS credit and pay cash for the app. Just a suggestion, given the wealth of knowledge here, maybe post your meals and get some input on the best ones to pay OOP. :confused3 Kudos on the lengthy trip! :thumbsup2

its a 2 ts meal that I am asking about. We are dinning at Jiko. Ive been before on the dinning plan, I have just never ate a 2ts place before. The fantamic package only calls for one, well for mm, bd you have to have use 2

I understand but the answer is still no.....even if you use 2 ts meal credits you do not get an appetizer as part of the standard dining plan. We have eaten at several 2 ts meal locations using the standard dining plan. An appetizer is not included. (An appetizer is only included if you signed up for the deluxe dining plan)

We are booked for a November trip 11/13 thru 11/23, its a split stay at Art of Animation and Old Key West.

We are surprising our 4 year old Boy/Girl twins! Can't wait!

Just booked our flights this week for a stay off site 11/12 -11/19.
We are surprising the kids dd8 and ds3. This will be their first "surprise" trip. Hope I can keep my mouth shut.

DisneyFam09 said:
Just booked our flights this week for a stay off site 11/12 -11/19.
We are surprising the kids dd8 and ds3. This will be their first "surprise" trip. Hope I can keep my mouth shut.

Yay for surprises! :) My best friend and I are surprising our boys this trip as well. We have somehow managed to keep it a secret since December! I think it will be worth it in the end. Good luck!

How fun to keep it surprise! I tired but that didn't last. Our older son heard husband and I talking about the trip and figured it out. Oh well. It's helped that he found out because he has given opinions on hints he wants to do is it's helped my planning.

We are headed there Nov. 17th to 24th!!! I am most excited about my sons meeting Somme of their favorite characters and me personally experiencing Lion King with my son. He belts out the songs in car. Loves the music. I know he will be belting them out.

:goodvibes November 15-20
Staying at Caribbean Beach Resort
Going with a friend on her first Disney trip! :cheer2:

How fun to keep it surprise! I tired but that didn't last. Our older son heard husband and I talking about the trip and figured it out. Oh well. It's helped that he found out because he has given opinions on hints he wants to do is it's helped my planning.

We are headed there Nov. 17th to 24th!!! I am most excited about my sons meeting Somme of their favorite characters and me personally experiencing Lion King with my son. He belts out the songs in car. Loves the music. I know he will be belting them out.

I love that he sings Lion King in the car. He will love AK for sure. My kids sing the Frozen soundtrack. My ds3 loves the first song Frozen Heart. We usually have to hit repeat a few times on that one.

I hate surprises myself. And keeping one from my daughter is killing me. But I think she will like being surprised. Just today made me realize this because... All week she's been bugging us to take her to her school where they post the class list and teacher assignments outside. We were too busy all week and promised we would go Monday. She is sleeping over at her grandmas list weekend. I got a welcome letter in the mail from her teacher. When I called to say goodnight I asked if she'd like me to tell her or read the letter herself. Well she shocked me by asking to wait to read it herself. The suspense would kill me! So I guess my dd likes suspense and surprises. So here's hoping she likes this ultimate surprise. This will be her 5th trip so she knows the ins and outs for the most part. I'm going to order a passporter for the plane ride and we can discuss what are her must do's. i know I need to update my signature but haven't had time and using the big screen computer is a no no when she is around.

I'm late to the party but I am finally here! Yesterday I booked ASMO for Nov 19-22 for a my sister, her two little boys and myself. Her older girls had a special trip earlier in the summer and now it is the boys turn. We will spend all of our park time in MK. It may be a MVMCP only trip or we may do park tickets instead. We are not doing dining reservations and if we don't make a decision on tickets within the next few weeks we may not have FP+ either, haha! Can't wait to go back home!

Well the trip itself isnt actually a surprise for my DD13 but the fact that I bought us tickets to the Christmas party will be!! Its on our arrival day and I have told her we can get there and rest then go have some dinner and get to bed early, She is gonna be so happy when I pull out her Mickey head Christmas shirt and tell her to put it on cause we are headed to the party!

SnowWhite607 said:
Well the trip itself isnt actually a surprise for my DD13 but the fact that I bought us tickets to the Christmas party will be!! Its on our arrival day and I have told her we can get there and rest then go have some dinner and get to bed early, She is gonna be so happy when I pull out her Mickey head Christmas shirt and tell her to put it on cause we are headed to the party!

How exciting! That is an awesome plan!

Happy September! This is one of those months that will FLY by because there's so much change and so much to do what with all the fairs. Pretty soon we'll be seeing those magical envelopes in our mailboxes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter