• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official November 2014 thread***

Please add me to the list.

November 13-17
DH, DD6 and DS3, plus a dear friend of ours.
Staying at AOA Nemo suite.

This will be DH, DD and DS' first visit, my friend' tenth and my third.

My first visit, I was 22, I was at the magic kingdom the day after a hurricane leveled my home, so not much fun was had. Second time I tagged along with my best friend and his family during Christmas after a break-up from a three year long relationship, so not much fun was had by me (I did put on a brave face so as not to put a damper on their vacation). Then I went to Disneyland two days after 9/11 since I was in LA for work and could not fly back home to Washington DC, and someone thought we could pass the time that way. I still remember crying as the parade walked by. So overall, my first three visits have been during unhappy circumstances.

Here's hoping that seeing it through my kids' eyes will be every bit as magical as I dream. I have been tearing up a lot as we plan the trip, lots to look forward to!

Is the list on page 1 still being updated?!

We'll be there Nov 12-18th at Port Orleans French Quarter w/ Free Dining! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

I was wondering the same thing! I haven't seen any of the newer members (including me) on the list :eek: Maybe we are supposed to be going incognito :cool2:

Okay!!!! I need to get serious. ADRs have been made and changed and changed. Only 28 days until I can make FP+. I really Need to get serious about planning my days. Also waiting for my window to open up for BOG FP+. Nov 6 will be here before I know it:-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Okay!!!! I need to get serious. ADRs have been made and changed and changed. Only 28 days until I can make FP+. I really Need to get serious about planning my days. Also waiting for my window to open up for BOG FP+. Nov 6 will be here before I know it:-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Same here! Reservations have been made and changed and changed and changed...lol!! 25 days for me until we make our FP reservations!

What fastpasses will everyone be trying to get?? I'm thinking Elsa & Anna, 7DMT & Toy Story Mania are my top priorities!!

We are spending our first "christmas" in disney 11/11-11/23 as a graduation gift to me at the wilderness lodge! I finished my college program 10 days ago and am already in a serious bout of post disney depression! Bring on Christmas!!

Okay, so I know it's early, but it's never too early to start right :goodvibes Is anyone else planning a November 2014 trip? Me and my DFI is planning our Disneymoon in November so we can experience all the Christmas stuff :santa: We'll probably stay at POFQ with the free dining like we did last time, as we loved that resort :cutie: I can't wait, 21 days in Florida is the plan :cloud9: November travellers: Oct 25th - Nov8th: pixleyyy - ASMU/offsite timeshare Oct 26st - Nov 2nd: mommyof3princess27 Oct 30th - Nov 12th: Jonesloonybin - POP Oct 30th - Nov 23rd: LucyBC80 - Universal's Cabanas Beach Hotel + POFQ (nov 11th) Oct 31st - Nov 8th: Ayleana - AoA Nov 1st - 8th: ksinniger - Poly Nov 1st - 9th: stitchfan18 Nov 1st -9th: Funfire240 Nov 1st - 9th: MomTo3PrincessesInNJ - hotel TBD(1-6) + DCL (6-9) Nov 1st - 9th: jerseygirl82 - hotel TBD Nov 1st - 10th: ses1230 Nov 2nd - 10th: DVCMAUREEN - boardwalk Nov 3rd - 12th: disneydad1954 - POP Nov 4th - 14th: Bert Chimneysweep - Caribbean Beach Nov 6th - 10th: momto3gr8boys - Yacht Club Nov 6th - 11th: Nov 6th - 13th: Shunasee - POFQ Nov 6th - 15th: Monkey30 - hotel TBD Nov 7th - ?: TinyDancer Nov 7th - 15th: naynheath - WDW/Universal Nov 8th - 15th: Mommy2cody - POFQ Nov 8th - 15th: mrandmrsnjt1106 - hotel TBD Nov 8th - 17th: tevisco4 POR or POFQ Nov 8th - 22nd: CanadaluvsDisney - offsite 8-15, BC 15-22 Nov 8th - ?: Grandma Rainbow - DCL Nov 9th - 13th: ChristineandLiv - Dream Cruise Nov 9th - 15th: madouceamie - POR Nov 11th - 24th: MrsBearcat - POP Nov 12th - 18th: disneydad - POR Nov 12th - 20th: Iloveyoumost - POR
13th - Dec 6th GirlDreamer - POFQ/AoA - Disneymoon Nov 14th - 21st: tmrose03 Nov 15th - 21st: Sandy Mouse - POR or POP Nov 15th - 22nd: chrystalc77 - AoA Nov 15th - 22nd: KMcCP - POR Nov 15th - 24th: princesskaycee - AoA Nov 16th - 22nd: new york 1 - POFQ Nov 16th - 22nd: JacknDawn4ever - POR Nov 20th - 29th: DisneyFanSherry - AoA Nov 20th - Dec 1st: WDW-A-RAMA Nov 21st - 27th: peterssm - Bonnet Creek Nov 22nd - 28th: mickeyplanner - BLT Nov 22nd - 29th: Cierese Nov 22nd - 29th: crazyventures - Marriott's Harbour Lake Nov 22nd - 29th: rcjmouse - AKV Nov 23rd - 28th: Bohemian74 Nov 23rd - 29th: wyonative78 - Swan Nov 28th - Dec 6th: DisneyMama21 - AKV Nov 28th - Dec 6th: Pbuttadad - BWV Nov 28th - Dec 7th: tlk0908 - AoA Nov 29th - Dec 5th: reneaterry - (POP) Nov 29th - Dec 11th: Lindaland - BWV + cruise on the Magic from 30th + POP 7-11th dec dates TBD (7 days): Barahona6 dates TBD: wiigirl dates TBD: kbarret dates TBD: boundfordisney

We are staying nov 13-20 Caribbean beach resort

93 more days for us!!!!
We are travelling with family who will be coming off the cruise. I made the wrong choice to cancel AOA suite to Caribbean beach resort to be at same resort as my mom. Now I'm trying to get AOA back with free dining and NO LUCK :(

Has anyone ever been the first week of November? What is the weather like?
TIA!

We always try to go that time of year. Temps are usually in the upper 70s, sometimes 80s. Nights are usually 60s. Although one year we did have to buy sweatshirts and hats because it dropped into the 50s! Occasionally there will be a quick afternoon thunderstorm, but that has been a very rare occurrence in the last 14 years. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter