***Official November 2014 thread***

Count me in. We were originally staying at POR 10/17-10/15 but switched to CSR for free dining Oct 31-Nov 8.

Sorry about that. What I meant to say is that were origianally staying 10/17-10/25 (not the 15th).

We are heading there 11/13-11/19 a group of 5 adults and a princess:2 year old (turning 3 during visit) first time Disney visitors. We are so excited!:cloud9:

Our ADR date is Sunday :-). Anyone had any luck booking 180+10 online or should I just resign myself to calling in?

We are heading there 11/13-11/19 a group of 5 adults and a princess:2 year old (turning 3 during visit) first time Disney visitors. We are so excited!:cloud9:

I always get goosebumps when I read it's someone's first visit!!! That is just awesome!!!! :)

I always get goosebumps when I read it's someone's first visit!!! That is just awesome!!!! :)
We are all super excited! I am nearing obsession reading about Disney lol. It will be my mom, step dad, brother, my daughter, husband and myself. Thankfully it's an easy going group! Staying at the contemporary so we could be on the loop and close to MK.

Hi, I'm a newbie here! My DH and I are booked into CSR from 11/10 - 11/24. This is our first ever trip to WDW. We are coming all the way from Brisbane, Australia. Super excited! I am having so much fun planning everything, now we just have to play the waiting game :)

We are all super excited! I am nearing obsession reading about Disney lol. It will be my mom, step dad, brother, my daughter, husband and myself. Thankfully it's an easy going group! Staying at the contemporary so we could be on the loop and close to MK.

Wow!! It keeps getting better! Your first stay and your staying at CR!!! That's just super fantastic!!! :cool1: I'm so happy for all of you!!!

Have you joined us on facebook yet? We have a good sized group there and we're all going in November!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/416513881779157/

Hi, I'm a newbie here! My DH and I are booked into CSR from 11/10 - 11/24. This is our first ever trip to WDW. We are coming all the way from Brisbane, Australia. Super excited! I am having so much fun planning everything, now we just have to play the waiting game :)

OMGoodness!!!! I can't stand all of the firsts going on today!!! How wonderful!!! You sure are coming a long way!!! I'm so happy for you!! :goodvibes

Come join us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/416513881779157/

OMGoodness!!!! I can't stand all of the firsts going on today!!! How wonderful!!! You sure are coming a long way!!! I'm so happy for you!! :goodvibes Come join us on facebook!

Thanks Celine :)
We are super happy too! I'll pop over to FB soon.

Congrats!! We did a giant family trip (19 of us!) two years ago and also stayed at the Contemporary, and were sooo glad we did. The ease of our trips to MK and EP were worth all the money we spent! Was a wonderful happy time and will be for you too! Enjoy all the planning!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I joined the Facebook group!
We are lucky to stay at the contemporary! We also looked at OKW 2 bedroom villa but decided we liked convenience of location and dining plan...and the contemporary. Pretty convenient with a toddler.
I'm finishing my list of wants for ADRs tonight to have ready for the morning. I'm on mountain time so it will be an EARLY morning!

CSR Nov 17-24. We previously have stayed at POP, I am excited to see a new resort! We will be driving from MI.

I sent a request to join the FB group. Our trip is November 5 through 16. Only 172 more days to wait. Sigh.

Soo excited to finally make it back! We are going Oct 31-Nov 8. Staying at Pop! Dining ressies done for the most part, I'm sure we'll have some changes though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter