***Official November 2014 thread***

183 days to go!!! Nov 12-18th, staying at Pop Century on Free Dining!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday is our 180 day mark.. we are only doing 2 table service meals since we are on the quick dining plan. So I will be on the phone at 7am for Be Our Guest dinner and Hoop Dee Doo Revue!!!!! :thumbsup2:woohoo:

And now I can't make reservations by phone due to "system enhancements" A C K 'm a tad bit frustrated????!!!!

Whew, this was stressing!

I got almost everything, I'm only missing my last two days, 20th and 21st, which I'll do tomorrow.

If anyone decides to forego their 11/13 8:30PM California Grill reservation DO let me know beforehand!! I was only able to get a 9:15PM.

ETA: just got the 8:55PM Cali ressie! Thanks to whomever let it go lol

Whew, this was stressing! I got almost everything, I'm only missing my last two days, 20th and 21st, which I'll do tomorrow. If anyone decides to forego their 11/13 8:30PM California Grill reservation DO let me know beforehand!! I was only able to get a 9:15PM. ETA: just got the 8:55PM Cali ressie! Thanks to whomever let it go lol

How are you able to book? I've called gotten on the app & tried online and can't get any reservations... I keep getting an error??

How are you able to book? I've called gotten on the app & tried online and can't get any reservations... I keep getting an error??

I've had the same problems earlier, right when the system were supposed to start accepting reservations. It worked again from 6:35AM onwards and it's working now :confused3

What does the error say?

Ugh had problems with the website all day. Luckily I got through on the phone and got most of my ADRs booked. I didn't get BOG but I can live with that. It was very frustrating.

I've had the same problems earlier, right when the system were supposed to start accepting reservations. It worked again from 6:35AM onwards and it's working now :confused3 What does the error say?
It just said it able to load and then i would select a time & it took me back to the previous screen or said it couldn't process my request etc... I ended up calling, speaking to a CM mid morning & getting all my ADRs except BOG. I can live with it - we ate lunch & supper at BOG in February so it's ok if we just grab lunch there instead.

Last night I ordered the cutest thing for our dear family friend for her college graduation! She LOVES the Haunted Mansion ride! (She knows it word for word!) So I looked up 'Haunted Mansion' at the Disney store. I found the cutest haunted mansion themed jewelry box. You wind the back and it actually plays the song from the haunted mansion ride 'Grim Grinning Ghosts.' I even got her a car decal that says "my other car is a doom buggy." I hope she loves it!

So regarding our trip, we made a couple changes. We decided to stay at AOA the first half of our trip (we are surprising the kids), and then for the second half we are staying at WL CL for our 10 yr. anniversary! We are trying to do a little something for everyone! Can't wait to start making ADR's in 2 weeks! Wish the calendars would come out so we can make our official plans. Happy planning everyone!

Can I ask y'all what fours and fives seem like (as far as crowd levels on the calendar)? I'm only used to July at WDW so I'm not really sure what to compare it to. What can we expect for crowds/wait times? Thanks for any insight.

Go to this page and open the "cheat sheet" PDF for the park you are looking for. The last pages of each cheat sheet has wait times for the various crowd levels.
http://www.easywdw.com/category/cheat-sheets/

Okay, so I had CG reservations on 11/10 @ 735 but I think wishes is at 10p... Should I aim for a later reservation? It's just DH & I for 10 yr anniv and of course we want very badly to see fireworks at supper...

Ok so it's going to be our first time going in November. Trying to think ahead regarding bags to take to the park, etc. I'm thinking a smaller cross body purse for me with the basics, sunscreen, meds, band aids, IDs, phone, camera, cc, all that jazz. Am I allowed to take that on rides? Also looking to bring a small collapsible cooler for drinks, snacks, etc, then maybe a change of outfits for our DDs just incase. Will those things be ok left in our stroller while we are away from it??

Ok so it's going to be our first time going in November. Trying to think ahead regarding bags to take to the park, etc. I'm thinking a smaller cross body purse for me with the basics, sunscreen, meds, band aids, IDs, phone, camera, cc, all that jazz. Am I allowed to take that on rides? Also looking to bring a small collapsible cooler for drinks, snacks, etc, then maybe a change of outfits for our DDs just incase. Will those things be ok left in our stroller while we are away from it??

Yes, I bring a small crossbody bag and ride every ride with it. Not sure about the stroller situation nowadays, my youngest is 13 so I haven't needed a stroller in a while, but I used to leave stuff like that in the bottom of my stroller and never had a problem.

Never had a problem leaving stuff in the stroller. There are lots of strollers parked with all kinds of bags. We bought a locking carabiner clip to hang bags off the handlebar and honestly rarely locked it. Maybe we are too trusting/naive but we never had any issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter