***Official November 2014 thread***

After an hour and a half on hold yesterday morning, we added a day and FREE DINING!:cool1: With 5 "adults" in our group, it's a significant savings for us!pixiedust: Hoping for a BB when we are there so we can go back in May 2015 and have free dining again.;) Now the wait for Southwest so we can book flights...

Kelly

Congrats to everyone who got FD! My dates are not in the window, but I'm thinking of TIW this year anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm reading your excited posts about multiple rooms at POP and you are getting me excited for your trips. ;)

I suggested to a friend that will be having a large group to check out Pop and split up the rooms to accommodate. I know that doesn't always work when children are involved because there is no guarantee you will be in room next to each other, but the savings if it does work for you is amazing.

Just saw an announcement for RO but it doesn't go all the way into November.
I'm waiting. :-)

pixiedust: have a pixie dust kind of day.

EEEK!! My ADR date us Monday!! Finally! What time does online booking open again? 6 or 7 am eastern?

Very excited!! Changed from POR to AKL with free dining offer! Thank goodness our travel agent came through for us!!! They were on hold for 5 hrs yesterday. Is it November yet???

Joining the group. We'll be going Oct 31st-Nov 8th. We're staying at Caribbean Beach which will be new to us. We got free dining and was able to make all my ADRs this morning. That was quite the ordeal of waking up before 6 only to find out the website wasn't accepting ADRs in Nov at all. I had to wait till 7 to call, was on hold for a 1/2 hour. Then of course I couldn't get BOG for when I wanted. I call back about 5 minutes after and had them check again. Guess what, BOG was available. The whole process took 2 1/2 hours.

Joining the group. We'll be going Oct 31st-Nov 8th. We're staying at Caribbean Beach which will be new to us. We got free dining and was able to make all my ADRs this morning. That was quite the ordeal of waking up before 6 only to find out the website wasn't accepting ADRs in Nov at all. I had to wait till 7 to call, was on hold for a 1/2 hour. Then of course I couldn't get BOG for when I wanted. I call back about 5 minutes after and had them check again. Guess what, BOG was available. The whole process took 2 1/2 hours.

Did you just switch from July? I feel like I saw your post there about switching?

We are going the exact dates you are - fought with online as well this morning but then called and went through same process as you! Got all we wanted including BOG and BBB! :) can't wait!

Did you just switch from July? I feel like I saw your post there about switching?

We are going the exact dates you are - fought with online as well this morning but then called and went through same process as you! Got all we wanted including BOG and BBB! :) can't wait!

Yes, we did switch. I couldn't swing July $$$ wise and free dining was the only way we could go.

Ugh. I hope I don't have to call tomorrow. I do have to go to work eventually. :)

My dates aren't set in stone but we will most likely be there at AKL 11/10 to 11/21, give or take a day.

I can't remember from last year -- can you do Fantasmic at 6:30 and then Obsorne Lights? It looks like HS closes at 7 most nights and don't remember what time the lights are turned on. It looks like last year HS closed at 8. We've never seen Fantasmic so don't want to miss it this year. But really don't want to miss Osborne either!

I can't remember from last year -- can you do Fantasmic at 6:30 and then Obsorne Lights? It looks like HS closes at 7 most nights and don't remember what time the lights are turned on. It looks like last year HS closed at 8. We've never seen Fantasmic so don't want to miss it this year. But really don't want to miss Osborne either!
We're in the same boat. We tried Fantasmic when our daughter was very young, but she found it loud and scary, so we left virtually immediately. We thought this would finally be the year to see it, but Osborne lights are a priority due to the rumors of them not being around anymore (assuming they are still a go for this year). With HS closing at 7pm, it looks like we will have to watch the lights at 6pm and skip Fantasmic. I really hope they extend the hours, but that is our plan for now.

We're in the same boat. We tried Fantasmic when our daughter was very young, but she found it loud and scary, so we left virtually immediately. We thought this would finally be the year to see it, but Osborne lights are a priority due to the rumors of them not being around anymore (assuming they are still a go for this year). With HS closing at 7pm, it looks like we will have to watch the lights at 6pm and skip Fantasmic. I really hope they extend the hours, but that is our plan for now.
How young was she? That's why we've skipped it the past two years. DD will be 3.5 so thought we might try it...... Guess I might have to plan another night back at HS just for that. Which is hard since it closes early twice the week we are there! Has there been any official announcement if it is a go for this year? I agree Osborne is a priority this year!

In the past the Osborne lights have been kept on for an hour after park close.

It shouldn't be a problem. We did both F! and Osborne lights last November. Prepare yourself for the crowds getting OUT of F! though, it was insane!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter