• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official November 2014 thread***

Yes! October hours were out on March 17, so November should be within the week!

Walt disney has park hours through Oct 17. I'm guessing in 14 days , nov 1 will be available. I could be wrong though! I hope the parks hours/emh will be available before my ADR+10 gets here in May!!!

Walt disney has park hours through Oct 17. I'm guessing in 14 days , nov 1 will be available. I could be wrong though! I hope the parks hours/emh will be available before my ADR+10 gets here in May!!!

The Disney TA calendar has the entire month of October, and it is released before the hours are posted to the official website. :)

So November will be out within the week!

Hi all! :wave2:

I just booked our flights, so now our dates are official! I wanted to wait for the fall discounts to come out, but the flight prices were too good to pass up. Hopefully we picked good dates that will be included in FD! We'll be staying at POR Nov 12th- 19th!! We stayed at CSR after Thanksgiving in 2012 and loved the low crowds. So excited to go and see the gorgeous Christmas decorations again! :cool1::cheer2:

Anyone else doing the "which will be the less crowded MVMCP" brain dance? Trying to decide between Thu, Nov. 13 and. Sun, Nov. 16. Leaning toward Sunday because early DHS closure might make Thursday's party look more desirable? Do you think that is logical?

Anyone else doing the "which will be the less crowded MVMCP" brain dance? Trying to decide between Thu, Nov. 13 and. Sun, Nov. 16. Leaning toward Sunday because early DHS closure might make Thursday's party look more desirable? Do you think that is logical?

Honestly I think they are all crowded. We went on a Thursday and Main Street was completely packed by 7:00 for the first parade. And it was raining and word was the parade was likely to e cancelled. (It wasn't, thank goodness!). We do the party for the parade and special events, not rides though. No lines at cookie/hot chocolate stations (but the cookies were not good).

We have booked and will be going Nov1-9. So excited; it has been too long. We will be stay GF Club

We have booked and will be going Nov1-9. So excited; it has been too long. We will be stay GF Club

Same boat and we will choose Sunday.

Hi All! I know the party starts at 7, but will they still let you enter at 4? We won't have hoppers. And will probably be at AK that morning.

Hi All! I know the party starts at 7, but will they still let you enter at 4? We won't have hoppers. And will probably be at AK that morning.

They always have, so I assume they will.

Trying to decide between 11/7 and 11/10. The 10th may be less crowded, but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter