***Official November 2014 thread***

We are officially booked! Nov 9-15 POR! I haven't been there since 2006 so it is long overdue! I feel like so much has changed!

Good morning! We are booked for our trip from Oct 31 - Nov 8 in hopes of doing both MNSSHP on Nov. 1 or 2 and then MVMCP on Nov. 7 - now we are starting to worry that there may not be a halloween party in Nov. What is everyone's thoughts on this? We haven't booked our flights yet as we are waiting for more to be released but I'm starting to think I'll need to take off Oct.31 and fly down that day so we can do the party that night... I know that historically they have done a halloween party in Nov... but I've read so many conflicting reports! What do you think??

Does anyone know how many days out we can schedule the fp+ ? We ordered our magic bands on Friday for our 11/9 trip. Is it the same as dining ADR?

Does anyone know how many days out we can schedule the fp+ ? We ordered our magic bands on Friday for our 11/9 trip. Is it the same as dining ADR?

Did you get an e-mail telling you to order Magic Bands? Our trip is 11/15 but I haven't ordered bands yet. Of course, I don't have my tickets yet either so I'm not sure whether or not it's premature....

Onsite guests can make FP+ picks at 60 days. You can make ADRs at 180 days and if you are staying onsite you can make up to 10 days of ADRs at the 180 day mark.

Your bands usually don't ship until 30 days before your arrival date, after your customization window closes.

Did you get an e-mail telling you to order Magic Bands? Our trip is 11/15 but I haven't ordered bands yet. Of course, I don't have my tickets yet either so I'm not sure whether or not it's premature....

All onsite guests get MB. Have you looked at your MDE? There should be a link for you to customize your bands.

Onsite guests can make FP+ picks at 60 days. You can make ADRs at 180 days and if you are staying onsite you can make up to 10 days of ADRs at the 180 day mark.

Your bands usually don't ship until 30 days before your arrival date, after your customization window closes.

All onsite guests get MB. Have you looked at your MDE? There should be a link for you to customize your bands.

Yes but there is not a link to customizing bands. There is a link to customize my page, but even that asked for my reservation number, which entered over a month ago. Now it is gone.

Our travel agent sent us the instructions. You need a reservation number to set it up.
You can pick your band color for each person.

Yes but there is not a link to customizing bands. There is a link to customize my page, but even that asked for my reservation number, which entered over a month ago. Now it is gone.

When you sign into the Disney website and click on My Disney Experience there is nothing that says Magic Bands that you can click on? (Assuming you have MDE set up). Is your resort reservation associated?

We are staying off-site. Do we get Magic Bands? How does the FP+ work for those staying off-site? We get our tickets from Undercovertourist, and their site says that their tickets are FP+ enabled.

We are staying off-site. Do we get Magic Bands? How does the FP+ work for those staying off-site? We get our tickets from Undercovertourist, and their site says that their tickets are FP+ enabled.

Since MagicBands are still technically in test mode, they are available at this point only to those staying at Disney resorts. You will still be able to use the FP+ feature by visiting a FP+ kiosk where you can use new in-park computer terminals to make or alter same-day reservations.

FP+ terminals are mobile and Disney does occasionally move the kiosks. If you don’t see one around, ask a CM they will gladly help.

Hello everyone! I am joining in here. I just booked for Nov. 15-22 at Coronado Springs. So happy to have it finally official! :cool1: Is there a FB group for Nov. 2014 Disers? I helped with the Feb. 2013 FB group so would love to be added if there is one.

We usually go every 2 years but we're going again this year!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!

We will be there the first week of November and we'll stay at the Grand Floridian again.

:D :D :D So so happy.

We are going in November and I have already posted here, but I have a few questions and hoping some of my fellow travelers can help!

1. We have a split stay. Pop from Nov. 8 to Nov. 10 and POR from Nov. 10 to Nov. 16th. When my ADR window opens on May 12th, can I book for my POR portion of my trip as well?

2. Can some one honestly tell me how the crowds will be that week? I expect the weekend I arrive to be SUPER busy but how is the week?

Thanks everybody! I am patiently waiting for November to arrive...NOT! :rotfl2:

So, my dates may need to change.
Someone tell me, is the 1st week, "Jersey" week, that bad crowd-wise? Be honest! Tell me the good & the bad, lol. :confused3

Every time we go, we go the first week of November. It's always been lovely for us!

That's what I as hoping to hear. TP numbers don't look that bad but of course, hours aren't out yet.
We originally planned November 15-22, but my older 2 boys may be going on a cruise with their grandmother November 1-11, so it made me start thinking of moving the 2 younger boys & myself to the same dates.

The Jersey week part worried me a bit though, we're used to late October, early December, mid January to mid February.

The first week is great because it's still food and wine festival time at epcot, plus the christmas party starts at the end of that week. We always make sure to go to both of those. :) We love it!

We just booked our Nov 9-14, 2014 trip! We are staying at AOA in a std LM room. It is our daughter's first trip (currently 3.5, will be 4) and it is so hard not sharing the news with her! But I can't take 7 months of "is it time yet!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter