• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official November 2014 thread***

Getting anxious as we continue to wait for park hours! We are really hoping for the last MNSSHP on Nov. 1 or 2 and MVMCP on Nov. 7th before we leave!!!

Is there a Facebook group for Nov. dis'ers? I'd love to join if there is!

Same here! I know official hours won't be released till May but I can't wait for the November TA calendar to go online so I can finally see when the November MNSSHP is going to be.

If there's a FB group I 'd love to join as well!

We are planning on being there Nov 29-Dec 6th. Still trying to decide where to stay for Grandson's 2nd Birthday.

Thinking of trying to rent points for a 2 bedroom at AKV but not sure if we want to spend that much.

Have also been looking at 2 preferred rooms at Caribbean Beach resort.

Decisions, Decisions.....I like to pay trip off piece by piece so wanting to get thee booked soon.

Mary

Yay! Going for twelve days starting the 8th!!! I've never been for more than a week and it will be my husband's first time! :banana:

Very :banana::banana::dance3::dance3:to announce that my DGF and I will be on the Diney's Dream for a short cruise and we will arrive on November 10 to Disney's Art of Animation Resort and leave on November 15!!!

Have a magical day everyone!!!

Count us in on the crazy Turkey week group. (9 nights) Sneaking over to the dark side for a couple days...

Hi everybody! I just got back from a short visit and booked our bounce back for November, as well. Right now, it's 9th through the 23rd as those were the qualifying bounce back dates. I had originally wanted to go in December, but the BB dates were starting the 11th and that would put me too close to Christmas.

So yeah.. hi! :)

Woohoo! I just officially booked our villa at Bonnet Creek for the week. We got an AMAZING deal for a 3 bedroom villa!!! We will be at Disney from 11/8-11/15...AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!

We just planned a few trips this year (we just got annual passes) and are going in May, September, and November and then January 2015. Do you guys have a Facebook group?

We just planned a few trips this year (we just got annual passes) and are going in May, September, and November and then January 2015. Do you guys have a Facebook group?

That's a good idea. Although I love disboards, sometimes conversations are easier to follow and reply to in FB groups.

ETA: It looks like there is one called "2014 November Disney Trip planning".

Its only Feb but I'm already so excited about our first DW trip. Its going to be near impossible to keep it a surprise for the DDs (5 & 10) but I'm going to try. We'll be there the 13-20

Sooo excited!! We have our trip booked and our flights arranged. We've decided to extend the trip a few days is we will be there from November 8th to November 22nd, one week with family and one week, just the two of us. We are going to be in the AoA Little Mermaid building. Grand kids will be in Lion King, they hope. 8 months, 1 week and 2 days!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I tried joining that dis planner group and they never accepted. I guess I'll have to stay here to chat with the other November peeps! :-)

I am new to this thread. I will be there November 16-28 at the Fort Wilderness Campground with my husband and my son who will be 6 by then. We bought a travel trailer last summer and will be making the drive from Ohio. We will be joining my parents and my brothers family (3 kids 8,4, and 17 mos at the time of the trip). Their dates and resorts are not really decided yet. We will be there longer than my family so we have some time as just our immediate family!

There is also a group on Facebook called Dis'ers November 2014. I asked to join that group.

We will be staying at BWI with 10 people, 3 rooms 11/12-16 but thinking of changing it to the 11th-16th. We just got back and booked on BB.

I tried joining that dis planner group and they never accepted. I guess I'll have to stay here to chat with the other November peeps! :-)

I found another one too. It is a DIS November 2014 one. I asked one of the admins if it was okay to publicize and she said that anyone is welcome to join. Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/416513881779157/

ETA: I'm definitely not trying to get members to leave her and go over to there. I like to be in multiple groups, and I have a feeling others do too. :)

I found another one too. It is a DIS November 2014 one. I asked one of the admins if it was okay to publicize and she said that anyone is welcome to join. Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/416513881779157/

ETA: I'm definitely not trying to get members to leave her and go over to there. I like to be in multiple groups, and I have a feeling others do too. :)

Okay, I just requested and we'll see! LOL Thank you! :-)

We changed our dates to 11/9-11/21 so we can go to Food&Wine, can you please update the first post Girl_Dreamer?

Has anyone started a countdown to ADRs?
Anxiously awaiting the November schedule to post...popcorn::
I'm also anxiously for the November hours to be released. I have some days picked based on Josh's recommendations but I'm waiting to decide our ADR dates after we see parks EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter