***Official November 2013***

Are we crazy? Booking this week for November 12-16, Caribbean Beach Resort (first time at a mod) with DxDDP. Superdeeduper excited!

Fios price is good for NEW customers. Once the promo expires, I think it's a bit expensive. The service is rock solid though. We're coming up on the end of our 2 year agreement and the price is going to go up about $60 a month, so we may be going back to Comcast.

I wish we had the option for FIOS. Our only 2 options are Frontier's DSL and Time Warner's Roadrunner. We have Frontier and are constantly having issues with them and i heard Time Warner is not much better.

I've already ordered my PhotoPass+, but we will still be using our camera A LOT. Hubby just bought himself a brand new lens for our DSLR camera. He's so excited at how close everything appears now. :)

So, I'll be uploading pics (and video) even though we have the PP.

I do like the idea of putting a suitcase within a suitcase. However, we normally "live out" of the suitcases. Amy has her own, the boys share, and so do hubby & I. The other one is for toiletries.....I guess I could use that one and unpack a little. I'm always afraid to do that though, for fear of leaving something behind. I'll just have to scour the room extra hard when we pack up to leave.

Use the drawers and then you only have to look in the drawers. ;)

69 Days for Us and all of a sudden it seems like I have too much to do and time is going too fast

Since I asked about a countdown, I thought I'd share a photo of the countdown that I made over the weekend:

1233456_10201814116344533_895769340_n.jpg

The "Disney Vacation" is a big sticker, but I left it attached to the plastic and used little velcro pieces to attach it so I can change it out and put on the "Disney Cruise" sticker that I also bought, for when we start the 99 day countdown to our cruise.

Excuse me BUT we are at day 82 not 84. You didn't update your photo before posting. :rolleyes1

Excuse me BUT we are at day 82 not 84. You didn't update your photo before posting. :rolleyes1

:lmao: Did you think I was going to take and post a new photo every day? It does say 82 now, but this is the same picture that I took the other day when I finished making it.

I don't have a smartphone, so taking the picture and posting it requires extra work. :crazy2:

:lmao: Did you think I was going to take and post a new photo every day? It does say 82 now, but this is the same picture that I took the other day when I finished making it.

I don't have a smartphone, so taking the picture and posting it requires extra work. :crazy2:

:rotfl2: No not expecting a picture every day. But you could have disclosed the real count to not make me feel like time is going backwards. :rotfl:

I can't wait to see the airport sign. :hug:

Are we crazy? Booking this week for November 12-16, Caribbean Beach Resort (first time at a mod) with DxDDP. Superdeeduper excited!

Not crazy!!!! I'll add you to the first post!

Well....I was on the phone for half an hour with Disney IT this morning. And then had a long IM chat with hubby regarding the FP+ and Magic Bands. But, after all that, I don't think our resort is chosen for the October testing dates. However, with that being said....I've seen and heard rumors that all resorts will be going live on November 1st. So, because my dates overlap, I'm now wondering how that will affect me (and my family).

At this point, my brain hurts, I haven't done any work all day (I have Disney Brain), and I'm just going to wait and see. We'll see if the FP+ option ever opens up for me on the MDE webpage.

OK...I'm done with my crazy talk for now. Please go about your business.

(and someone better post a pic of the airport sign.....after it gets seen, of course! :))

How many days do we have left? :wave2: I know its 2 digits. I need a countdown somewhere - DVC member site used to have it but cant find it now.

Oh well, I do know that I'm not ready yet. I have a first day in pre-k, first PTO, friends 50th bday and a friend's 40th bday in Sept, another friends 40th bday in Oct, Halloween, Thanksgiving that I have to think about first. And I started planning since last year - lol!

Still excited that we're going though :goodvibes

How many days do we have left? :wave2: I know its 2 digits. I need a countdown somewhere - DVC member site used to have it but cant find it now.

Oh well, I do know that I'm not ready yet. I have a first day in pre-k, first PTO, friends 50th bday and a friend's 40th bday in Sept, another friends 40th bday in Oct, Halloween, Thanksgiving that I have to think about first. And I started planning since last year - lol!

Still excited that we're going though :goodvibes

You leave 13 days after me and my ticker says 82 so that makes 95 for you!
:cheer2:

Think I am 75?

Thats going to sail by with all the stuff I have to do before then....

Managed to get my second to last ADR today! California Grill is back taking ADR's !!

I'm at 66!:yay: I wanted to post a picture but I am so not tech savvy and have no clue how to do it.

A few days ago I was able to get good airfare which enabled us to add almost 2 full days to our trip, and we only needed to add one additional hotel night. Well now its been 4 days and there is no availability at POR for that one night of FD and I'm starting to panic.:crazy2: Of course before we booked our airfare, that night was always showing up for availability all the time, but now nothing. I need some pixiedustpixiedust: from my fellow Disers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter